FOOLY COOLY

31 posts in this topic

Posted

im sure that many of you have not heard of this but there is a show called Fooly Cooly or flcl. i NEED to know how the last epesode ends cause the last one is 31 MINUTES and one was cut. also afterwords we can discuss the show i guess

Posted

I don't know anything about the show, but i'll ask other members... maybe they can help you.

Posted

thank you very much for trying! :)

Posted

Never heard about it.

Posted

I found a web site all about it at http://nandaba.net/flcl/. its an awsome show but its got a very confusing plot. IAf you want to see or learn about it just copy & past that address. thanks for replying :) so now this can be about FLCL in genral not that anyone has heard of it.

Posted

i'm sure you and your facial hairs havent seen

Posted

I don't like that show myself, but you could always go to tv.com or Wikipedia for info on a TV show.

Posted

FLCL is a crazy show, but what else would anyone else expect out of Gainax, lol.

Check out this site, they have full eps. summaries on there, should be what your looking for.

http://www.agefive.com/FLCL/

Posted

We're gonna' take you back to the past.

To revive four year old threads that are cast--

Into the first page

in a wanton fashiiiooon

'Cause half these members are no longer heeere. (End of AVGN parody)

Fooly Cooly is the epitome of all coming-of-age stories. Even though you don't quite see it, there is a definitive moral of the story and a bigger meaning, and it pulls it off without having to explain anything it does in a timely, 6-episode fashion. Sure, at first, you're thinking it's cool 'cause it's actiony and whatnot, but I think it takes a bit of maturity to really see what it's trying to say. Not to mention it had a band literally do pretty much all its more-than-acceptable soundtrack. It's perfect, to be honest.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Necro posting day is it?

Anyway, FLCL is by far one of my favorite animes.

Posted

I loved it from the first time I saw it. The second time, I started to understand that there was more to it than just good action, music, and humour.

It really is great, and there is a huge message about growing up (there's an episode in which everything is a sexual reference), with Naota, the main character, learning that there is more to the world than just his life, his town.

Plus, it has great character development. They take care to make every character feel real, imperfections, quirks, and all.

Posted

All in six episodes.

It's crazy.

I've been wanting to point out in a vague way how awesome I think it is that you have Naota in your avatar.

Like in the comment bar. I WAS TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION.

But the show's message really hit me in the head with a righty, blue, reverse stringed Rickenbacker 4000s that fires explosive rounds, and is powered by a gasoline engine, swung at a velocity achieved by a woman of average (if a bit slim) build jumping off a yellow Vespa at top speed.

Sahaqiel

Posted

blue reverse stringed Rickenbacker 4000s

You mean blue LEFTY Rickenbacker. grumble

Posted

Nah, it's a righty that's stringed like a lefty. That's what I meant by reverse stringed.

I meant to edit that ("righty reverse stringed") in, just now.

Sahaqiel