Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Information on the Great Army of Hyrule

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow Link Player.I've never seen a chain of 7 posts before from one person,then they make it obvious that it was spam.Nice example you're setting,LP.

Posted

Indeed. Your posts shall be merged by the awesome might of the Evil Army. *clicky click*

Oh wait, there's a bug, no mod powers in Public Clan Forum. :unsure: The power of even the mightiest army can't overcome the power of a bug.

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='76011' date='Oct 5 2007, 08:22 PM'][i][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]HEY! [/color][/font][/i][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I'm a member![/color][/font][/quote]

YEAH! she'- wait, what?

well, i'm a member, and we have albi the racist dragon on our side.

Posted

Is that suuposed to make people want to join your army? A racist dragon?

... well, I'll just be going now.

Posted

T[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]he point is we have a dragon, I'm good with dragons. :biggrin: [/color][/font]

Posted

We have :tingle: too, so don't make me send tingle on you for posting mean comments, alright?

Posted

Right... Tingle..

And what is he going to do? Throw confetti at us and dance around?

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='76354' date='Oct 8 2007, 06:43 AM']We have :tingle: too, so don't make me send tingle on you for posting mean comments, alright?[/quote]
You really want me to kick Tingle's ass [i]that[/i] badly?

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='76355' date='Oct 8 2007, 06:33 AM']Right... Tingle..

And what is he going to do? Throw confetti at us and dance around?[/quote]

In case you forgot, he can make things randomly explode in windwaker with the tingle bomb.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='76390' date='Oct 8 2007, 04:51 PM']In case you forgot, he can make things randomly explode in windwaker with the tingle bomb.[/quote]
At the cost of rupees[typically :unsure: ...]besides,useless bombs won't do a thing to us.That bomb thing is so weak compared to us it's insulting.

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]WHAT PART OF [u]NICE[/u] COMMENTS DO YA NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?! I [b]WILL[/b] UNLEASH MY DEMON SIDE ON YA, SO WATCH IT!!! :anger: [/color][/font]

Posted

we have draugen so thats that and no harm done EXEPT WHEN HE DESTOYS YOU ALL!!!!

and i don't have a problem with most of your members it's just that your letting in people who never post and to make it worse you giving them rupees :(

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='76397' date='Oct 8 2007, 05:13 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]WHAT PART OF [u]NICE[/u] COMMENTS DO YA NOT UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?! I [b]WILL[/b] UNLEASH MY DEMON SIDE ON YA, SO WATCH IT!!! :anger: [/color][/font][/quote]
You haven't the first clue about controlling demons.I can just sense that.

Posted

actualy she can :embarrassed:

Posted

hoooray!!! :applause: a nice comment for once