Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Information on the Great Army of Hyrule

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, and DON'T INSULT THE TINGLE. He WILL destroy you if you if you do. See, I may not be on their side, but I know when something is just too powerful to mess with. :unsure:

Posted

What happened to your old avatar? I liked that one better.

Posted

Um, I got rid of it for this one? :embarrassed: Besides, I can take all credit for this one, since I made it. :embarrassed: And plus, it's really creepy. :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='77201' date='Oct 12 2007, 07:09 AM']Yes, and DON'T INSULT THE TINGLE. He WILL destroy you if you if you do. See, I may not be on their side, but I know when something is just too powerful to mess with. :unsure:[/quote]
Tingle's gay[no offense unless your name is Tingle].

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='77304' date='Oct 12 2007, 05:16 PM']Tingle's gay[no offense unless your name is Tingle].[/quote]

If you knew nything about tingle, you'd know that he was straight and that his tights get tons of ladies.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='77966' date='Oct 14 2007, 03:28 PM']If you knew nything about tingle, you'd know that he was straight and that his tights get tons of ladies.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: YEA RIGHT!!!!!!

Posted

tingle will beat you up if not then i will with my friends style of martial art of tae kwon do rate a mix of tae kwon do and karate you shall post nice comments

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='77966' date='Oct 14 2007, 06:28 PM']If you knew nything about tingle, you'd know that he was straight and that his tights get tons of ladies.[/quote]
I only need one lady,and if he gets tons of ladies,that just means he can't keep one.

Posted

he meant many ladies come to him begging for map decipherings

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='76390' date='Oct 8 2007, 03:51 PM']In case you forgot, he can make things randomly explode in windwaker with the tingle bomb.[/quote]

Objection! I havent played through all of Windwaker, on account of I've never owned a gamecube and I just got the game recently and have not had time to play it a lot on Wii.

So there lol.

Posted

You haven't beaten Wind Waker? It shoudn't take you that long; The Wind Waker is pretty easy.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='81349' date='Oct 27 2007, 09:37 PM']You haven't beaten Wind Waker? It shoudn't take you that long; The Wind Waker is pretty easy.[/quote]

Yeah, but I've been too busy to play it -_- So.. much.. homework *twitch* :huh:

Posted

I wanted to JOIN this clan a day or two ago. I still havent gotten a reply. Ughhh :angry:

Posted

[quote name='cel-shaded link' post='84502' date='Nov 7 2007, 04:09 PM']I wanted to JOIN this clan a day or two ago. I still havent gotten a reply. Ughhh :angry:[/quote]

You haven't? Well, just be patient. Crusnik usually takes a couple days to reply.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='84824' date='Nov 8 2007, 04:43 PM']You haven't? Well, just be patient. Crusnik usually takes a couple days to reply.[/quote]

Really? When I signed up for G333's Evil Army, I got a reply almost instantly and I was a member *grin* lol :biggrin: