fierce diety's own game

61 posts in this topic

Posted

I havent actually gooten as far as fierce deity link, but i want to!

i think a game about him would be cool! and u could use the scenes from MM that he is in as the last part of the game! :D

but that mask should be used more, it would have made the game more interesting!.....and easier lol :embarrassed:

Posted

or...or....how a, a wolf that can fly and speak russian and has super lazer eyes that can burn through paper mask?

Posted

You could make it about Fierce Diety waking up, not knowing where he is, or who he is. There is an evil person doing some stuff (sort of like Ganon) (wait, isn't Fierce Diety evil too? oh well.) and you go through dungeons rescuing imprisoned people. Throughout the game, you learn of your origins and understand your destiny more and more as you find the people in the dungeons, who happen to be people from your past. At the end of the game, he finds out that the evil dude was his father who imprisoned the people from your past so that you wouldn't remember, because he knew you are the only person that can stop him. It so happens his father posses a powerful crystal that he absorbed his powers from (the Death Crystal) and he is going to use its power to destroy stuff, rule world, etc. Fierce Diety must overcome himself and fight his dad to stop him from doing this. After you defeat him, as he dies, he says the words that trigger the Death Crystal. "Cihop Fitvsadvoup!" he yells with his last breath. The crystal begins to shine, then the ground shakes. In the blink of an eye, Fierce Diety jets toward the crystal, grabs it, and throws it down to shatter it on the floor. A burst of power eminates from the point at which the crystal and the floor meet. The crystal explodes, Fierce Diety lets out a yell, and everything turns brilliant white with the light from the crystal's now free power. Everything turns to normal, and from where Fierce Diety was standing, a simple mask falls to the floor with all of the Diety's dark power contained within it.

Posted

beautiful. . .

Posted

nuh uh!! B.E.A-utiful

Posted

Wow, have enough time on your hands, Gannondorf? Because I don't think you do.

The final boss battle with the Deity Mask is so fun, each stage lasts all of five seconds. And maybie the crystal could somehow turn him dark, so he could be good for the rest of the game.

Posted

I have hours and hours on my hands. I thought I should write down my ideas some time, but I never got around to it. Glad you guys liked my idea.

Posted

Don't get me wrong, it's a great idea. I was just worried that you were starting to sound like me. That's what I do to make myself fall asleep at night, dream up plots like that one. I've got about 52, each from a different game or TV show, which I think of on a regular basis, one per night.

Posted

At least he should apear in another game, and not just be forgotten, nintendo makes a great Character that many likes, but don't use him, thats sad!

Posted

Well it's just the first idea that hit me... and I like the idea of thinking of plots to fall asleep...I'm gonna try it.

Posted

Be my guest, Gannondorf. It's the only method that works for me. And you're right that Deity should appear again, Nintendo barely said anything about him in MM and he hasn't been mentioned since.

Posted

Next month I'm going to write to NP about it, not telling them the whole plot I thought of, but just that he should appear again. (I already wrote this month about the zoras to ritos theory.)

Posted

maybe it's a secret project to suprise people, you never know, it's happend before in other game company's

Posted

Well Glitch, it didn't work. But to get back on topic, Crike, I think it would be a great idea to have a game for a character as mysterious as Fierce Diety.

Posted

Really? I dd it last night, worked for me. Always works for me. Maybie I'll make up one for Fierce Deity next.