fierce diety's own game

61 posts in this topic

Posted

what does this have to do with fierce deity having his own game?

it's another spin-off idea, all in all it's probabbly not gonna end up as that good a game, in the same way that the tingle game probabbly won';t be that good (we'll have to wait and see though)

Posted

or...or....how a, a wolf that can fly and speak russian and has super lazer eyes that can burn through paper mask?

i wish i could be as...... for lack of a better word..... odd as some people i see on the internet.

Posted

That would be a great game. Too bad Nintendo is to caught up with TP and PH.

yes they would tend to be a bit of a distraction.....

Posted

what does this have to do with fierce deity having his own game?

it's another spin-off idea, all in all it's probabbly not gonna end up as that good a game, in the same way that the tingle game probabbly won';t be that good (we'll have to wait and see though)

Actually, I might get the tingle game if it comes stateside...it looks like good, quirky fun.

And I think that a Fierce Diety game would be an awesome game, even though a lot of people probably wouldn't know who he is.

Posted

Can you imagine using the Wii-mote to swing Feirce Deity's great infinity sword!!! :P

Posted

Yes...I can imagine exhaustion, arm strain, and going to bed with an ice pack on my wrist. (But I suppose they have that concept for the Project H.A.M.M.E.R. game......) I'll admit it, I'm exaterating. It would be fun.(ARGH!!! I'M AGREEING AGAIN!!!!)

Posted

I wonder how you would shoot the beam out of

the feirce deitys sword with the wii.

Posted

Press "a" while swinging.

Posted

Maybe it could be in 1st person! That would be sweet. Or maybe just first person in boss battles or something. (No grammatical errors were made in this post. Wait- did I spell grammatical right? AAARRRGGGHHH!!)

Posted

Just use that Homebrew thing or Game Maker. Plus my Friend Linda's Brother used to work for....I think it was either Sony or Nintendo.....anyway that's just what she said....and she said sometime (Date unknown) That they'll be making a DS Game that let's you create your own game using the Stylus! Anyway, for the Storyline, it could be set waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back in ancient times when Fierce Diety was a warrior who fought for Justice....but at the climax he goes Insane. No idea for Enemies, though.

*The following is a complete utter joke and must not be taken seriously* Hey! Speaking of his Kick-butt personality, they could make a Grand Theft Auto: Hyrule game with him!!! And instead of high-jacking cars you high-jack Carriages!!!! And not even the guards can stop him, which makes it os good!

Posted

...I still think my idea is better. (So proud.....and yet so contained.....)

Posted

*The following is a complete utter joke and must not be taken seriously* Hey! Speaking of his Kick-butt personality, they could make a Grand Theft Auto: Hyrule game with him!!! And instead of high-jacking cars you high-jack Carriages!!!! And not even the guards can stop him, which makes it os good!

Noo. . .

THAT GAME WOULD STAR TINGLE!!! :D

Posted

Well that's an even worse idea. :embarrassed:

Posted

Well anyway, in my idea of the game, the dungeons would be ordinary Zelda dungeons. And the items wouldn't be the same as the other LoZ games. They could be like unconventional magic spells and the sword could turn into a whip or something like that.

THAT WOULD SUCK!!!!!!

.....I mean the Whip.

Posted

Yeah... Like summon spells?