What's your GPA?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

4.0 since 3rd grade, when I started school. Next year I'm taking AP classes, so we'll see how that goes.

Posted

I used to be able to get 3.4s easy, but now that I'm in high school, which is harder, I usually get a 2.9... :embarrassed:

Posted

Mine's about 3.4

Posted

My GPA is Pi

3.146563456345132425783182540386234713457859624056134572356819345189347628043541

yup something crazy like that. The part that is bad is I know I'm smarter, I just can't concentrate on my homework so I don't get it done then I have to tell my teacher that I did not get it finished they take off points, My GPA goes down and I get Pi as my GPA

Posted

My GPA is 3.8

Posted

...My GPA is somewhere over a 4.0, maybe a 4.15 or 4.2...... :unsure:

Clicked 4.0, though.

Posted

I should have a perfect score, but i am lazy to school.

Posted

if you don't have a perfect score, you lack the knowledge, you can improve the knowledge by trying harder at school, but that's the only link.

So under that rule, anyone can get a perfect score if they're not lazy.

Well, I got 5As and a C for A level, got a merit in a physics bonus thing and passed uber-hard maths STEP papers...so, not sure what that would come out to...

let me get back to you if I get into Cambridge or not (*gulp* hear within two weeks, not joking)

Posted

if you don't have a perfect score, you lack the knowledge, you can improve the knowledge by trying harder at school, but that's the only link.

Well, I got 5As and a C for A level, got a merit in a physics bonus thing and passed uber-hard maths STEP papers...so, not sure what that would come out to...

let me get back to you if I get into Cambridge or not (*gulp* hear within two weeks, not joking)

good luck. My brother applied with 3 A's and got turned down... Now he's in Bristol uni.

Posted

good luck.

i'll eventually try to get into there like my 2 cousins.

Posted

The only reason my brother didn't get in is because his application had spelling mistakes on it! I told him to make a draft! I'm hopefully going to get in when I'm older.

Posted

The only reason my brother didn't get in is because his application had spelling mistakes on it! I told him to make a draft! I'm hopefully going to get in when I'm older.

me too.

although i'm not sure when i want to grow up to either be

1. a bus driver

2. a taxi driver

or 3. a potato salesman in monaco

can anyone reccomend which one i should be?

Posted

none, you should be a pie seller.

Posted

none, you should be a pie seller.

:( actually val hammer's taken that position.

i now have these 3 choices

1. a bus driver

2. a taxi driver

or 3. a potato salesman in monaco

i personally prefer number 3, and if monaco becomes part of france, then i'll just take my potatoes to gibraltar.

Posted

mine is 3.8