Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

Can we stop talking about Wario's farts now? i'm starting to get dizzy... :huh: *collapses*

Posted

What else do we know about the game that we haven'y discussed? :blink:

Posted

ummm..... well to jump, I use the X button. it would be pretty hard to change to up on the control stick. Do you think I will have to do that? Or will they add on a button next to A at the last moment?

Posted

At first, I used the control stick, but i soon got used to the x button.

Posted

My question remains unanswered... <_<

Posted

My question remains unanswered... <_<

Oh, right. Um... maybe it will be a different button besides x, you can use the control pad, or

you go the hard way by using the control stick.

Posted

Oh well... Hey! Maybe you can flick the remote up to jump! Oh well... one good idea a day! nighty-night. Seriously. It's 10:54 where I live. <_<

Posted

i havent read this whole topic, but is it true that ssbb will be for the plastation 3? Because my friend said the guy who made it likes Sony better and thats why he made the medel gear solids for the ps2. but it dosent sound EVEN possible. :huh:

i havent read this whole topic, but is it true that ssbb will be for the plastation 3? Because my friend said the guy who made it likes Sony better and thats why he made the medel gear solids for the ps2. but it dosent sound EVEN possible. :huh:

Posted

ok, most of you guys are completely lost at the moment...

Brawl will let you use either the classic controller or a gamecube controller, NOT the wii remote...so most of the buttons ought to be the same as before...

secondly, do you really think that a game with 99% nintendo only character's will end up on the ps3?

It's being devloped only for wii, Hideo Kojima does not have control over what formats the game goes out on, he barely has control over how the game is devloped and if it did somehow come out on ps3, nintendo would sue them to hell (bout bloody time too)...

As for Hideo Kojima's favourite next-gen console...well as far as i can tell he's split between wii and ps3, he referrence all the consoles like this last time i checked:

wii-tv

xbox 360-dvd

ps3-cinema

Posted

nothing of that is true, why would nintendo do a nintendo game for PS3?? thats crazy

and Snake is not sonys, character its konami, and they have made metal gear games to nintendo consols too

only MGS2 and MGS3 was made only to sonys consols.

so thats just bullsh*t. (sorry for my expression)

Posted

plus metal gear started out on a nintendo console (SNES am i right?)

The great thing about this is it's going to mean quite a lot of sony fanboys are going to buy a wii for brawl and snake...more people who buy a wii=more support=better games=better for us :P

Posted

I think they can improve a bit on graphics, though... :unsure:

Posted

plus metal gear started out on a nintendo console (SNES am i right?)

The great thing about this is it's going to mean quite a lot of sony fanboys are going to buy a wii for brawl and snake...more people who buy a wii=more support=better games=better for us :P

i meant them too, but maybe wasn't clear on that.

a list of all Metal Gear games (except for some extras like VR mission that is more like training missions)

Metal Gear Ac!d 2.........................................................................PSP

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater................................................PS2

Metal Gear Ac!d............................................................................PSP

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes.........................................NGC

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty..........................................PS2

Metal Gear Solid..........................................................................GBC

Metal Gear Solid..........................................................................PS, Windows

Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.........................................................MSX

Snake's Revenge........................................................................NES

Metal Gear....................................................................................DOS, MSX, NES

Posted

ok, most of you guys are completely lost at the moment...

Brawl will let you use either the classic controller or a gamecube controller, NOT the wii remote...so most of the buttons ought to be the same as before...

really? YAY!!!! *gives gingerlink a cookie* I've tried to do single button melee and it was as hard as heck.

Posted

at least i've got ONE of my cookies back now...

Leipzgi convention in 16 days, hopefully we'll get some news then...