Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't do stock, I do time. 2 Min. time. How come it seems that I'm the only person who doesn't do stock???? :angry:

Posted

Stocks better,funner,harder

Posted

I put 10 stock when I'm fighting 3 Cpu's

Posted

I think it would be easier to fight one lvl 35 than three lvl 9s.......I'm better when I'm fighting one really good person.

Posted

Yeah, I'm also at my best when going 1-on-1.

Posted

thats cuz 1on1 is the way to go! free-for-alls are always fun but i hate gettin hit in the back by someone when im kickin the crap outa someone and get my kill stolen away from me

Posted

I'm so happy Kid Icarus is in SMBB I will kick peoples asses with him. ;)

Posted

yep pit is preeeetty much gonna kick some ass. and think about this, the new characters that they showed in the video arent gonna be secret characters! cuz they wont show secret characters in the first or any trailer. pit, meta knight, zero suit samus, wario and snake are all gonna be starting characters with tons of new characters to unlock! how awesome is that?! cant wait cant wait CANT WAIT!!! lol :D

Posted

thats cuz 1on1 is the way to go! free-for-alls are always fun but i hate gettin hit in the back by someone when im kickin the crap outa someone and get my kill stolen away from me

Seriously! People steal my kills all the time! I swear, I'll get someone at 120% or so, (normally they're dead before that, but you get the idea....) then some lousy C-stick user comes in and hits them! :angry:

Posted

Exactly... the one place I can really get room apart from others when I am concentrating on one person is Hyrule Temple...

Posted

Or someone is charging up Roy's Flare Blade and you accidently knock someone toward them as soon as it's all charged. Then they release it. Then you get so angry and unleash an entire world o' hurt on them.

Posted

Thinking back, I think baby bowser, cel-shaded link and ridley were confirmed now, still no news on any other though.

Posted

Baby Bowser or Bowser Jr? I like Bowser Jr. a little more... :rolleyes:

Posted

Thinking back, I think baby bowser, cel-shaded link and ridley were confirmed now, still no news on any other though.

where did you read that? can you send me the link?

Posted

Cel-shaded link is WW link, right? just making sure...