Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she meant she fought Sonic after brawling and he used Supersonic on her.

well anon your mad i finished everything on intense

Posted

Lol Super Smash Brothers Brawl, great game, absolutely great. The new characters additions were awesome.

Posted

Lol Super Smash Brothers Brawl, great game, absolutely great. The new characters additions were awesome.

or so you say

no wait your right

Posted

TwiliGirl, are you talking about the final boss? You can dodge that attack (I'm assuming the one with the wings) by doing the sidestep dodge (shield and down on the control stick) 3 times, but it's fiddley to get the timing right. Just takes a small bit of practice, being in the centre of the stage when he does it helps as well.

No, I meant I came across Sonic at the end of Classic mode, and he used his Final Smash on me.

At least today, I was able to beat him and finally unlock him.

:)

Posted

No, I meant I came across Sonic at the end of Classic mode, and he used his Final Smash on me.

At least today, I was able to beat him and finally unlock him.

:)

I was close!

Posted

I made a really cool level! you guys could see it if anybody added me... lawlz =P

Posted

the reason i have so few added, is so my sis doesn't change my comments to crappy weird stuff then battle them saying the comments :unsure: the reason i have no wii friends, is because i don't want my sister sending stages that resemble words. she was going to send my cousin the stage that spelled the f word, but i had to stop her. :embarrassed:

I too, have made some stages i think are awesome though.

Posted

*sigh* I wish I had Wi-Fi, online play sounds great.

Posted

I was soooo upset whaen I bought this game and it didnt work in my wii. Nintendo wants me to send my wii to them but I dont know if I can go no wii for a week!

Posted

I'm trying to finish Subspace Emissary, and let me tell you, I do not like the Grat Maze part-everytime I think I'm out of it, I still have parts to do.

Level 4 of Target Smash is somewhat hard to complete with most of the charactrers.

Posted

I was soooo upset whaen I bought this game and it didnt work in my wii. Nintendo wants me to send my wii to them but I dont know if I can go no wii for a week!

That would have sucked so much if it had happened to me, it would have been a very interesting phone conversation...

"hello? can Nintendo please clean my wii so I can play smash bros."

"smash bros. isn't out in the UK yet, so we don't do that"

"but I have it now and it says it refuses to work because of this"

"well, you have an American version, so the warranty isn't valid so we won't clean it"

"But my Wii is a PAL wii, so the warranty is valid"

"Well, you obviously have it chipped, which voids the warranty"

"No, I'm using a freeloader, so it's purely software based"

"Well, we're not offering the service yet, you will have to wait until it's released in Europe"

"But when it's released here, I'm going to have exactly the same problem!"

"...*hangs up*"

Or somewhere along those lines...

Posted

i havnt been here for so long that my comment was on the first page....

but eh who cares

Brawl keeps on getting bumped back :cry:

my friend is lierally going mad at least its finally out in u.s. (lucky ol' chaps) :angry:

to those confused peeps that have the game...

have mercy on us aussies pleeeeeeeeeeeease

Posted

i havnt been here for so long that my comment was on the first page....

but eh who cares

Brawl keeps on getting bumped back :cry:

my friend is lierally going mad at least its finally out in u.s. (lucky ol' chaps) :angry:

to those confused peeps that have the game...

have mercy on us aussies pleeeeeeeeeeeease

i understand, it's not out in europe yet either. :cry:

Posted

Yesterday, my brother and a couple other people began to Brawl, and it was awesome! xD

The first time my brother heard the announcer say, 'PLAYER 1: KING DEDEDE!', my brother was like, 'Did he just say King DVD?' xD And from then on, we now call him King DVD lol.

My brother thought the online wi-fi thing was awesome, and he said that if I should ever be someone other than, 'Saria', I should put my username as, 'UPS', and my taunt messages should be, 'SPECIAL DELIVERY!' (*punch* or, 'What can Brown do for you?' and kick 'em off the stage. xD

'Twas very fun. :D

Posted

Yesterday, my brother and a couple other people began to Brawl, and it was awesome! xD

The first time my brother heard the announcer say, 'PLAYER 1: KING DEDEDE!', my brother was like, 'Did he just say King DVD?' xD And from then on, we now call him King DVD lol.

My brother thought the online wi-fi thing was awesome, and he said that if I should ever be someone other than, 'Saria', I should put my username as, 'UPS', and my taunt messages should be, 'SPECIAL DELIVERY!' (*punch* or, 'What can Brown do for you?' and kick 'em off the stage. xD

'Twas very fun. :D

My friend calls him King Dedede, like Carlos mincea, and calls him a fat R-tard.