Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

OMFG!!! YLA you are crazy!!! even if there was really stupid charicters like like likes and stuff i would STILL GET IT!! even if it didn't have a single cool charicter!!! games like that are too cool to be cast aside because they don't have YL,you are psichotic if you don't get it

Your right I can't let one character change my mind and other people at school are getting it and now I can face my enimeys on video games without getting killed. :biggrin: Not you guys as enemys just the people at school because as Link Player said Hyrule.net is like a faimily. :biggrin:

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if Captain Falcon's entrance would be...

Captain Falcon jumps out of his Blue Falcon, and yells "FALCON ENTRANCE!"

(Or even "Show me yo' entrance!")

I was just thinking...

When you're playing online, and haven't unlocked ANYTHING AT ALL, do you suddenly have everything unlocked while online?

I severely doubt it, but if you're online you'll probabbly get the chance to see some characters you havn't unlocked as other people use them. As for stages, I'd expect it to be randomly chosen, possible from just the ones everyone already has. A similar thing happened in Mario Kart, going online didn't mean you had all the unlockable characters, but you could see other people using them.

Posted

Ah man. That new video was awesome beyond awesome. The music wasn't too great, but I've never thought that Starfox could be such a badass.

that was the first thing i thought too! i was like "dang... fox is a badass..."

Posted

The music wasn't too great, but I've never thought that Starfox could be such a badass.

Hey, that music was classic. It's a remix of songs from the SNES.

Speaking of music;

That Fire Emblem music is sung in Latin. Now that's pretty sweet.

Posted

It's pretty sweet, but for a song sung in latin, I think the main brawl theme sound much better, the fire emblem song is ok, but something doesn't seem quite right with it.

Posted

Hmm. Pretty standard update today. Nothing special, right? Well, take a look at this!

huhkq3.png

Unless I missed something, this is a new item. Maybe It's one of those time-stopping clocks from Super Mario Bros. 2? This is very interesting. I hope they explain it soon.

Posted

Nice eye. I wonder what it does. Stopping time sounds pretty sweet.

Posted

I spotted that too and was wondering why it looked familiar (other than looking like a clock)

The time stopping clock from SMB2 sounds about right, be interesting to see how it works though.

Posted

The Beam sword goes really far. Like, too far.

Posted

The Beam sword goes really far. Like, too far.

The screenshot of Fox and Link reminds me of Chiaki Kuriyama's scenes in Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Battle Royale.

item11_071106b-l.jpg

Wowzaa.

Posted

Hmm...I just had a thought. That clock looks like it could also be the time stopping/invulnerability clock from Zelda 1. Either way it doesn't matter they both stop time.

That seems like it might be a fun item to use...

Posted

They. . . ditched Ness. . .:cry:

He was a Veteran. . .:cry:

Posted

They. . . ditched Ness. . .:cry:

He was a Veteran. . .:cry:

How do you think I fell they got rid of Young Link. :cry:

Posted

But Young Link isn't guaranteed to be absent from the game. Ness is.

Posted

But Young Link isn't guaranteed to be absent from the game. Ness is.

Oh ok. Note to shelf don't listen to friend who belives the offial web site is always wrong.