Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

with the gamecube controller, I've always been able to slide my finger up or sideways with little to no effort, so I can jump with my finger still effectively on the A button and I've always found it more reliable than the tap jump.

Of course, each to their own, that's why the options are there.

Although a slightly wierd remix, the donkey kong theme is awesome that they included it, I wanna get the hammer on the level with that on :P

Posted

I love the new DK song!! So different. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I really wish I had a widescreen though. It looks a lot better. . .:mellow:

Posted

Well, that's Hip Tanaka for you.

He also composed music for Mother 2 and 3, not sure about 1 though. And yes, I have a one track mind.

Posted

something that got mostly passed by was the shake smash, nice little addition ought to feel goooood.

Posted

I think that I'll be using the Gamecube controller anyway.

Posted

I think that I'll be using the Gamecube controller anyway.

Me too unless it's way funner using the wiimote

Posted

Wiimote+nunchuck=hours of fun and laughter

Wiimote=to difficult(to press B and A at the same time as moving)

GC controller='yawn' boring......

Posted

. . .I wouldn't say that. They're all pretty much the same, except the Gamecube's got a lot stronger RUMBLE!

So, events are back. I wonder if you'll actually be fighting Shadow Link on the Eldin Bridge, 'cause thats lame. I hope they just made that temporary because they didn't want to reveal another Zelda themed stage. Eldin Bridge just doesn't make sense.

Posted

I think it's pretty cool to be honest, although another Zelda themed stage WAS announced today. I doubt it'll be on a different stage though, they'd just show a different event.

Liking the music too, I wonder what other old stages are going to return?

Posted

i wonder if the termina stage will be in brawl

Posted

'K, few things:

1. Is it just me, or did they make Hyrule Temple REALISTIC?!

2. Here are some stages I want to return:

In no particluar order:

Big Blue

Ness's Stage

Brinstar

Brinstar Depths

Game & Watch's stage, even if he ISN'T in. (It would be interesting, though, if he is. I'd like to see how they could make him more realistic. Probablly would just make him look more blacker. I'd also love him to to be in because then I could have a wierdo fight: Wario V.S. Game & watch)

Speaking of which, IF Game & Watch IS in, what do you think his Final Smash would be? Be serious, PLEASE do NOT refer to the kamakazee glitch.

Anyway, more stages:

OLD Pokemon Stadium (Not just for the music, also so that we don't lost the OLD features.)

Kirby Stage N64 (I LOVE the music on there)

Hyrule Castle N64 (Mainly because of the layout and the tornado. AND It has the Zelda theme, and though you could select it, It'd probablly be the newest remix, I REALLY like the original from there. )

Donkey Kong N64 (Music AND Spinny platforms)

I hope they have a HUGE amount of stages. I don't care how huge it is. I just want a HUGE amount. That would also mean:

> All of the stages from Super Smash Bros. N64

> A BIG number of stages from melee

> A HECKUVA Lot of NEW stages

Posted

with the gamecube controller, I've always been able to slide my finger up or sideways with little to no effort, so I can jump with my finger still effectively on the A button and I've always found it more reliable than the tap jump.

Of course, each to their own, that's why the options are there.

Although a slightly wierd remix, the donkey kong theme is awesome that they included it, I wanna get the hammer on the level with that on :P

yeah I always use Y on GCN and on N64 I use the C buttons.

w00t!!They're bringing back melee stages!!And the first to be announced is a Zelda stage!!

Hyrule Castle N64 (Mainly because of the layout and the tornado. AND It has the Zelda theme, and though you could select it, It'd probablly be the newest remix, I REALLY like the original from there. )

Yeah.I concur.

Posted

SSBB is gonna be great, hopefully I could get a Nintendo Wii and that game, but, my older brother might destroy it. T_T

So far we got good characters...

Sonic (Sonic the hedgehog series)

Lucas(Mother 3/Earthbound 2)

Ike(Fire Emblem ??)

and Diddy Kong, right?

Posted

THEY NEED MORE THIRD PARTY CHARACTERS!!! SONIC, SNAKE, AND AN ASSIST TROPHY AREN'T ENOUGH!!!!!

hmmm... that gives me and idea...

Posted

I'm probably going to buy a Wii virtual console controller to play SSBB on sometimes. I say this because I only have one GC controller because I just started playing GC games when I got Wii. I haven;t had a lot of time to play GC games, so I'm still not used to the controller (I'm more used to a N64 controller) and the virtual console controller looks somewhat like a N64 controller (from my perspective.) Other times I'll used the WiiMote and Nunchuck, but for now, I'll go for that controller.

Plus, I need a Virtual Console controller anyhow, because I still plan on using my Wii Points to buy Mario Kart on Wii so I can play it.