Super Smash Bros Brawl

2467 posts in this topic

Posted

Man SSBB is gonna be awesome!!!

Posted

I don't know why, I've got an itch for more awesome modes... I'd LOVE it if they had a build your own character mode.

Posted

Rofl same here xD Then I took a closer look at the face and realized it was a guy. :embarrassed: But he's just plain awesome. I love his sword! I wish he was a playable character and not an assisst trophy, badly.

Exactly. :D

Posted

I've just realised, this is the oldest regularly used thread on hyrule.net by far, the topic ID is 4!

HT, we've been over this, a build your own character mode wouldn't work/be rubbish/be ridiculously overpowered or rubbish. You've got a chance at miis being in there, but that's it for customizable characters.

Posted

Wow. Topic 4. Amazing.

Posted

GL: Dude, that doesn't mean I can't dream about it.

And why are a lot of people STILL calling me HT when my name has been changed to That's Mama Luigi?

Posted

GL: Dude, that doesn't mean I can't dream about it.

And why are a lot of people STILL calling me HT when my name has been changed to That's Mama Luigi?

Its just what we know you by now. What we're used to. Is it really that big of a deal, Wassupman?

Posted

o yeah, my bad, I don't tend to read usernames as much, I go a lot on the profile pictures, so its only if the proflile pictures changed that I register the name correctly.

xkcd doesn't update on the weekends either, I need something to fill this void, wait, RvB updates on a sunday... *leaves*

Posted

i thought the dude with a cannon sword was a charicter xD i check the Dojo daily now :unsure:

Posted

yeah

Posted

So no one wants to talk about PK Starstorm then.

Meh.

I just feel the need to tell everyone that Lucas doesn't have a single attack he has in the game.

All of his moves are ripped off from the other party member who uses PSI, Kumatora.

Posted

Maybe he's just more of an amalgamation of all of the characters, he could well be the only one who represents earthbound in the game now...

Being able to turn off the tap jump should be nice, that bugs me so much sometimes, shake smash ought to be good too, althouhg I reckon it'll serve the same purpose as the c-stick (no charging)

Posted

I use tap jump, not the buttons. Buttons are too far. Tap jump = much quicker.

Posted

i can't wait till it comes out

Posted

Maybe he's just more of an amalgamation of all of the characters, he could well be the only one who represents earthbound in the game now...

He is pretty much what you said, an amalgamation.

The other PSI user (Kumatora) has had all of her moves usurped by Lucas; who also took Duster's Rope Snake.

Boring for those not interested in Mother 3:

The Masked Man, see my profile picture, would be the most likely option for a second character.

The main reasoning behind the Masked Man inclusion theory is that Lucas uses PK Starstorm in Brawl; both Lucas and Claus (MM) learned a move called PK Love. I think that because Lucas didn't have PK Love as his Final Smash, there must be another character using a similar move. MM is the only character who at any point uses PK Love other than Lucas, so logically he would be the one to use it, and thus, is a playable character.