Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ikana Declares War

387 posts in this topic

Posted

and um star trek fights in space mainely but if u land we will fry u from space

Posted

[quote name='Loeln' post='88770' date='Nov 21 2007, 02:46 PM']Actually, turns out that Paddy isn't/wasn't spying on the Keaton Army; just giving false testimony and pretending t know intell. Looking through all posts and threads on the Keaton Army Forum, there are no posts talking about spying. All there is is threads about rank, threads about inactivity, threads about rules, and threads about ending inactivity.[/quote]
Um... dude... we're in a recess. any evidence at the moment can not counted. and prove that there is no posts about spying. And besides, you just commited a form of treason. You told about your posts!

Posted

[quote name='fox boy' post='88769' date='Nov 21 2007, 08:46 PM']3you cant sneak up on a keaton we have super hightened sences[/quote]

yeah, but we have the 4 giants

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]im eating chicken noodle soup for lunch! :D 'passes CNS to all the clones'[/color]

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='88779' date='Nov 21 2007, 03:51 PM']Um... dude... we're in a recess. any evidence at the moment can not counted. and prove that there is no posts about spying. And besides, you just commited a form of treason. You told about your posts![/quote]
As a member of the KEaton Army, I'm qualified to disclose information.

The burden of proof is not on me to give evidence of spying, it's on you, as you're the one who charged the Army with it.

Posted

set the borg nano probes to kill and set them to the clones dna only and fire a ton at the clones

Posted

[quote name='Loeln' post='88783' date='Nov 21 2007, 08:53 PM']As a member of the KEaton Army, I'm qualified to disclose information.

The burden of proof is not on me to give evidence of spying, it's on you, as you're the one who charged the Army with it.[/quote]

you can't accuse the lawyer for the last time!

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='88788' date='Nov 21 2007, 02:54 PM']you can't accuse the lawyer for the last time![/quote]
you can't deffend the lawyer :P
but thanks anyway.

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='88781' date='Nov 21 2007, 03:52 PM']yeah, but we have the 4 giants[/quote]

yea and we have the three goddeses six sages hero of time and princess of destiny

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]'hot wires sheild genorater to heighten it's power'
nothing can get through the sheilds now :joy: [/color]

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='88788' date='Nov 21 2007, 03:54 PM']you can't accuse the lawyer for the last time![/quote]
The lawyer made claims, and now he must support them with evidence.

Posted

[quote name='Loeln' post='88793' date='Nov 21 2007, 08:57 PM']The lawyer made claims, and now he must support them with evidence.[/quote]

yet you haven't given evidence that there is no spying thread on your forum.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]'pulls out cell phone'
get me darth nihilus!!!![/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='88792' date='Nov 21 2007, 03:57 PM'][color="#00bfff"]'hot wires sheild genorater to heighten it's power'
nothing can get through the sheilds now :joy: [/color][/quote]
nanoprobes infect at the moulectular lvl so it goes through the shilds and destroys them

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='88795' date='Nov 21 2007, 03:58 PM']yet you haven't given evidence that there is no spying thread on your forum.[/quote]
I don't have to prove the innocence of the KA. He has to prove the guilt. It's that whole 'innocent until proven guilty' thing.