Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ikana Declares War

387 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='88848' date='Nov 21 2007, 09:29 PM']pie is good for da' soul so eat it carefully or die!!!
*pulls out rifle*
any more keatons yet? :unsure:[/quote]

no but we'll let you shoot the dark one if he sides with the great evil army, for if he does so he'll be attacking your beloved twilight army.

you wouldn't want that would you Mr. PokeFan?

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]very well.
fire!!!!!!!!!
'clones wipe out keaton army and advance upon the Ikana castle'
'draws lightsaber'
'Darth Nihilus caomes out of hiding,holding a dead keaton,he throws it aside and follows'
you have lost a very powerful ally and gained a very powerful enemy :angry: prepare to fire the death star!!!! by breaking the treaty you have wished death upon yourselves! prepare to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'clones sweep through Ikana and destroy every stal child,poe,and bubble'
'clones blast open the door to Ikana castle'
[size=7]FIRE AT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size][size=2]you will regreat breaking the treaty :evil:[/size][/color]

Posted

that's it if g333's army wants revenge i say let'm have it!!!
*now pulls out machine gun and shoots dark one to death*
he will be the first of many casulities... :biggrin:
war!war!war!

Posted

We tried to help you. dark. I'm so sorry for you. but you must die. you are outnumbered. I so sorry. farwell old friend.

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='88860' date='Nov 21 2007, 09:38 PM']We tried to help you. dark. I'm so sorry for you. but you must die. you are outnumbered. I so sorry. farwell old friend.[/quote]

ikana has an army of around 25 frequently active members including igos, GM and Zuzu.

the great empire have no chance.

EDIT: the grat empire are not great, my mistake.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]'ahem' 'clones trampple MR. pokefan and rush into Ikana castle' 'clones hop in secret star destroyer and fly away' 'pulls back shirt to show bullet proof vest' 'jumps and grabs star destroyer and climbs in' you are now open for attack!!!! your gates have been destroyed and you shall now be turned to highly disformed piles of mush!!! 'other star destroyers fly away also' 'supposedly dead keatons come out of hiding and drag dummies into bushes' 'keatons advance upon Ikana' you may have broken the treaty but im not going to destroy you,i'll let the keatons handle that :evil:[/color]

Posted

um he most likely blocked the bullets

Posted

don't make me bring in kisame!!!
or itatchi...
or zetsu...
or even tobi could whoop the empire!!!
pie strongest force to be reckoned with.
*steals a ship, and launches torpedo into death star*
eat pie pplz!!! :biggrin:

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='88863' date='Nov 21 2007, 09:40 PM'][color="#00bfff"]'ahem' 'clones trampple MR. pokefan and rush into Ikana castle' 'clones hop in secret star destroyer and fly away' 'pulls back shirt to show bullet proof vest' 'jumps and grabs star destroyer and climbs in' you are now open for attack!!!! your gates have been destroyed and you shall now be turned to highly disformed piles of mush!!! 'other star destroyers fly away also' 'supposedly dead keatons come out of hiding and drag dummies into bushes' 'keatons advance upon Ikana' you may have broken the treaty but im not going to destroy you,i'll let the keatons handle that :evil:[/color][/quote]

a few things.

1. mr pokefan killed you.
2. you can't conquer such a great place in one post.
3. this has gone beyond the courthouse, we shall jnow sue both the great empire and the keatons.

Posted

thank you dark one and in issues that involves ikana killing or twlight you have the federations support

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]i ddid't take it out i opened you for attack,he didn't kill me mybullet proof vest shows that,and since you broke the treaty my labeling me official enemy you shall regret untill the end of your days :evil: 'uses force to pull torpedo out of the death star' clones!!! patch up that whole with re-enforced steel segmants!!!! 'clones put on suits and patch hole' the death star is now indestructible!!!![/color]

Posted

God-moding. :linkblink:

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='88871' date='Nov 21 2007, 04:46 PM'][color="#00bfff"]i ddid't take it out i opened you for attack,he didn't kill me mybullet proof vest shows that,and since you broke the treaty my labeling me official enemy you shall regret untill the end of your days :evil: 'uses force to pull torpedo out of the death star' clones!!! patch up that whole with re-enforced steel segmants!!!! 'clones put on suits and patch hole' the death star is now indestructible!!!![/color][/quote]
oh no you don't!!!
*kills clones at death star controls, pushes the big red button that says warp speed,
steals ship before warp speed ignites, and leaves.*
there, that should make u guys busy for a while :biggrin:

Posted

ok borg attack the ikana castle

*cubes join togetherth fire super phaser beam wipeing out half the tower and forces

Posted

Case is closed untill saturday 5.00PM GMT