Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ikana Declares War

387 posts in this topic

Posted

ikana is no kin.
ikana is a worse traitor than i.
*pulls out rocket launcher*
ikana will die. :biggrin:

Posted

um by kin i meant the twilli

Posted

[quote name='fox boy' post='88944' date='Nov 21 2007, 05:24 PM']um by kin i meant the twilli[/quote]
no i won't kill or betray twilight.
and y do you ask a dumb question?

Posted

for effect

Posted

good effect then.

Posted

ty and if you want to allie with keaton you will do beter light and shadow go to gether

Posted

sorta' depends on who keaton is at war with right now.
if you aren't at war with hyrule, i'll think about it.

Posted

were not at war with hyrule i think were on good term with the great army of hyrule we are mostly agenst ikana and occasionaly the evil army

Posted

kay, well, i'll think over it then. :)

Posted

kk! :biggrin:

Posted

im out talk 2 u later

Posted

ok.

Posted

ORDER IN THE FLIPPING COURT. I WILL [i]NOT[/i] ALLOW THIS TO BECOME AN RP-SPAM TOPIC. *Hammersmash*
[quote name='Loeln' post='88115' date='Nov 19 2007, 09:32 PM'][b][i][url="http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2317986"]Objection![/url][/i][/b][/quote]
But...I am a balanced judge...a good one, too....I gots the wig...*Point to wig*

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='88290' date='Nov 20 2007, 05:39 PM']i garos are'nt suing ikana, because are leader is from army from which ikana originated.
but i think i'm supposed to be suing g333's army, though i'm not sure. :unsure:[/quote]
...Nobody's suing us, I'm the judge. The judge is authentically neutral on all accounts.

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='88583' date='Nov 21 2007, 12:02 PM']I don't know any names but I did see a topic with the hint that they are going to spy.
As you are all aware, this is criminal offence (in the world of hyrule.net) and I suggest that either we get sent a large amount of ruppees, OR all people involved become [b] TEMPORALLY BANNED FROM TEAMS/CLANS![/b][/quote]
YES. The spying WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. That sucks the fun out of[i] everything[/i] and is very dishonorable.

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='88593' date='Nov 21 2007, 12:17 PM']i'll be second witness, even if i lawyer to!!!
but, g333's army still is talking about spies, last
time i checked :unsure:[/quote]
No. True, someone did post a topic in our forum which did suggest spying, but I immediately and definately dismissed the matter. I would NOT tolerate any such cheating, nor accept so grave a matter. I have never, do not, and will never support or remain indifferent on spying; I oppose that gross prospect to the last.

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='88595' date='Nov 21 2007, 12:19 PM']well this means that possibly that g333 army AND keatons army are recruting spys.
Meaning that my other post applys to G333s army too![/quote]
I don't know about the Keatons, but we are [i]not[/i] recruiting spies. That would be sick and disgusting. I hope that I have convinced everyone.

[quote name='IgosDuIkana' post='88687' date='Nov 21 2007, 03:05 PM']we are attacking!!

now all say "aye" if you agree on sueing the keatons,

say "nay" if you disagree.[/quote]
Um...SINCE ME JUDGE, ME CAN'T SAY SO. THOUGH I AM SO TEMPTED, I WILL COMTROL MY TONGUE. :huh:

To the next order of business, who exactly is suing who? I needs to know who to smash my hammer at. :cry:

Posted

i'm suing ikana, for being a backstabbing traitor :unsure:

Posted

I think you'll find that I, as lawyer for Ikana will tell our honour who is sueing who.

Ikana and it's residents are suing the Keaton's for dishonourable cheating. The evidence so far points to the fact that Keatons have been spying. As an ex-keaton, i will tell your honour that I, Paddymac1259624142, [b]HAS SEEN ENCOURAGED SPYING AND CHEATING IN THE KEATON ARMY![/b]