Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ikana Declares War

387 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='89200' date='Nov 22 2007, 05:08 PM']i am now a co-leader :biggrin:
but... hmm... ughh...hrmm... we will accept the ceasefire for now. :unsure:[/quote]

i thought that you were the lawyer?

Posted

the twilight army is confusing.
there are the ranks which is co-leader.
and there are extra jobs you can take on in which i am a lawyer :biggrin:

400th post yays!!!

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='89203' date='Nov 22 2007, 05:10 PM']the twilight army is confusing.
there are the ranks which is co-leader.
and there are extra jobs you can take on in which i am a lawyer :biggrin:

400th post yays!!![/quote]

oh, like i'm the "leader of our garo legion" in terms of rank, yet i'm ikana's "court barrister" in terms of jobs.

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='89206' date='Nov 22 2007, 12:12 PM']oh, like i'm the "leader of our garo legion" in terms of rank, yet i'm ikana's "court barrister" in terms of jobs.[/quote]
yes, just like that. :unsure:
if anyone asks, i'm in a peanutbutter jar in kentucky...

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='89178' date='Nov 22 2007, 11:24 AM']how do you expect us to get evidence, you can't prove there is no spying thread.

also you can't accuse a lawyer.

we also have a witness which is enough proof.

p.s. i am no traitor

EDIT: ikana is currently at war with everyone (especially keatons)[/quote]
I can prove there is no spying thread, yet don't need to. Paddy said we were guilty of spying, and, considering the entire "innocent until proven guilty" clause of law, he must give evidence that he did. He can say he saw a spying thread all he wants, but it won't means its true until evidence is given; much the same as I can say I saw Paddy's mother last night - unless I give actual proof of that, we all know it's false.

2. See One.

3. Huzzah.

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='89178' date='Nov 22 2007, 11:24 AM']how do you expect us to get evidence, you can't prove there is no spying thread.

also you can't accuse a lawyer.

we also have a witness which is enough proof.

p.s. i am no traitor

EDIT: ikana is currently at war with everyone (especially keatons)[/quote]
1. I can prove there is no spying thread, yet don't need to. Paddy said we were guilty of spying, and, considering the entire "innocent until proven guilty" clause of law, he must give evidence that he did. He can say he saw a spying thread all he wants, but it won't means its true until evidence is given; much the same as I can say I saw Paddy's mother last night - unless I give actual proof of that, we all know it's false.

2. Paddy is a member pressing charges against The Keatons. I am a member of the Keatons and thus can defend the KEaton Army against slander.

3. See One.

4. Huzzah.

Posted

Just to make every thing clear, I will explain what is happening.
Ikana is in a truce with twilight, hoping for truce with everyone else except Keaton Army.

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='89221' date='Nov 22 2007, 12:34 PM']Just to make every thing clear, I will explain what is happening.
Ikana is in a truce with twilight, hoping for truce with everyone else except Keaton Army.[/quote]
If Ikana is at a truce with Hyrule and not attacking Hyrule, then the Keaton Army has no problem with Ikana

Posted

matter resolved.
We're all against the great evil army.

Posted

[quote name='paddymac1259624142' post='89227' date='Nov 22 2007, 05:37 PM']matter resolved.
We're all against the great evil army.[/quote]

???

but the judge is the leader of the great evil army.

bad move.

Posted

yes, we'll have to wait to attack the evil army.
we'd have to vote for a new judge...

Posted

no no no.
Since we have resoved the case it should close the case.
All in favour of closing the case say AYE! AYE!

Posted

Posted

grumble... aye... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='89242' date='Nov 22 2007, 05:44 PM']grumble... aye... :unsure:[/quote]

aye, but ikana will still be at war with at least one clan.