Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What games would be good remade for Wii?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

duckhunt would be fun but i already know where to find it on the computer...

Duck Hunt

Posted

mario 64 would be cool

Posted

StarCraft!!!! NINTENDO!!!!! MAKE ANOTHER STARCRAFT!!!!! :D

*Clicks on "another Loz Game" (Not tp) Link* awwwww....Not agaiiiiinnnn...Why does anyone even bother anymore. So far, I've had my soul stolen 3 TIMES!!!!!!

Posted

why the heck would pacman be good on the wii console? pong i understand though....

Wind waker ought to be good, but that's the only one i can think of off-hand that would make particular use of the controller which i would buy again...

well, I just got my New nintendo Power, and it shows a screenshot in Warioware: Smooth Moves of a WW Mini-game. It's based on the seen where you use the Deku Leaf to fly to the Grass Temple (Where makar is) so that should satisfy you craving for now.....:unsure:

Posted

=3 any of the following

Star Fox Assualt

Star Fox Adventure

star Fox Command.

yes, I know they suck but thats my opinion

Posted

:D N64 THE OCARINA OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Completly redon graphics snd extras but still staying true to it's roots would be a gamers dream come true!

Posted

Ok, OOT was released 8 years ago. It sure as hell was an awsome game, but can you move on? It's not like the best game ever! *hides in case they go ballistic*

Posted

Ok, OOT was released 8 years ago. It sure as hell was an awsome game, but can you move on? It's not like the best game ever! *hides in case they go ballistic*

lol nice Sig.

Posted

*goes ballistic* [ballistic]Ocarina is the best game I have ever played, it is my favorite, and it shall stay my favorite until I get Twilight Princess! ARGH! ACK! AGH! AHH![/ballistic] OK, now that that's over with, how about......hm. I don't know. I can't think right now. I swear! WHAT'S WITH THESE RANDOM MENTAL BLOCKS?!?! :angry: [okay, now /ballistic :D]

Posted

Goes ballistic on G333. :P Hey! WW will be best Zelda game untill I play TP! ballistic