Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Book.

59 posts in this topic

Posted

im writing a book but i suck at everything i cant get a girlfriend all my friends hate me and my book sucks at least compared to yours...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Is that true or are you just joking? :biggrin:

OK that's all :biggrin:

Posted

that was too mean

Posted

Ham, I know what you mean. Except for the friends hating you bit... It's the other way around for me. :evil:

Why do all your friends hate you anyways?

Posted

If they hated you, they wouldn't be your friends, now would they?

Ooh, a book. I'm more of the amateur level fanfiction person. But my friend and I keep saying how one of these days, we're gonna set up a booth at Comic-Con and I'll distribute my fanfiction (multi-chapters separate and oneshots in an anthology) while she gives out an album of all her artwork and cosplay designs. That'd be cool.

Posted

im writing a book but i suck at everything i cant get a girlfriend all my friends hate me and my book sucks at least compared to yours...

Why don't you write a book about your problem^^

Yeah Sydney saved the day again with his great ideas^^

OK that's all :biggrin:

Posted

Wish i could write a book.

I just dont have the patince to do it.

Posted

WHO KNOWS? maybe mark will be back, along with the rest of them.

you never know what i might change in the book... :unsure:

kk

Posted

no more spoilers for this place... :unsure: if you ever really want to know what happens later in the book, pm me. because i'm to lazy to post 10,000 chapters in one topic... :unsure:

Posted

no more spoilers for this place... :unsure: if you ever really want to know what happens later in the book, pm me. because i'm to lazy to post 10,000 chapters in one topic... :unsure:

how many chapters are there really? :unsure:

Posted

eh....... hrmm........ haven't worked on it for a while.... planning on having 30-40, but you never really know until you try... :unsure:

WOOHOO!!! CLOSE TO GETTING 1,000 POSTS!!!!... :unsure:

Posted

eh....... hrmm........ haven't worked on it for a while.... planning on having 30-40, but you never really know until you try... :unsure:

WOOHOO!!! CLOSE TO GETTING 1,000 POSTS!!!!... :unsure:

YAY! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Posted

I think your story is evolving too quickly. We're already pretty deep in it and its been, what? 5 paragraphs? Add more fluff and detail. Let us get to know everyone better. And that fact that Richard just randomly remembered his uncle killing his parents at the particular moment is kinda corny.

Thats my feedback.

I was going to say that. He remembers his uncle killing his parents, then five seconds alter he

s stabbing his uncle in the heart, then he runs off and cuts his siblings in half (For unclear reasons, even).

I've been writing a book (Er, a four-book series, the fourth one not being as important but still tying together some loose ends). Also a collection of short stories; I think I've written four or five, I should post them on myhyrule like I did with the first one :unsure: . (Somewhat violent short stories, plenty of blood. But the narrator always remains creepily calm while telling the story, though most of them are written in the first person. I am working on one in third person, but it's a bit longer than a short story should be. Not nearly a full-scale project, though.) My main project is that four-book series, I had written some of it down before, but I sadly lost it :cry: . Good thing it was only about three chapters :unsure: . The only thing I have to do with that one is write it down, I've already got it all figured out. Should be some sort of slight-fantasy, small fraction sci-fi (Very small fraction, I try to explain things scientifically as the story progresses), mostly action sort of thing about the battle between good and evil, all that.

Posted

Ham, I know what you mean. Except for the friends hating you bit... It's the other way around for me. :evil:

Why do all your friends hate you anyways?

idk im having bad luck thats all.......

Posted

Wow. HAM!, you just sunk even lower than you already are. And that, my friend, is very low.