Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NEWS SUBMITTERS NEEDED

72 posts in this topic

Posted

there's a lot more to it, I think if any of you want to be news submitters, you should start proving it by posting new and useful stuff in the submit news section.

something SirJoshizzle has already been doing...:unsure:

Posted

there's a lot more to it, I think if any of you want to be news submitters, you should start proving it by posting new and useful stuff in the submit news section.

something SirJoshizzle has already been doing... :unsure:

ya, show dustin that you are worthy! :D

Posted

well having a high postal count is necessary for a news submitter.

the example of eot works, for he's the 4th top poster on the site.

prehaps the top 20 posters should be considered, for almost all of them are active. link.

just an idea

regards - salona with a pointy stick

I like your self promotion. But remember one of the highest post counts means very little when you have yet to actually post something related to news--to prove that you can actually find something informative on a regular basis once you actually have the title.

You'd do well to not wield "I'm the 20th top poster on the site" shamelessly--no one likes a show-off, and it gets tired really fast.

Just an idea.

Posted

but your english knowledge sucks... no I'm joking but 1 error I found... "I can spell very well also" You can do very well... so just good (english thing) "I can spell good also"

Wait, wouldn't it be "I can spell well"? because well is an adverb, good is an adjective, and well in that context is describing can spell, which is a verb, which adverbs describe... :unsure:

actually... a sum is an addition of something... plethora and copious are almost two different things...

Copious: Plentiful, Large amount of something.

Plethora: Overabundance, excess.

nothing to do about math.

Copious- From Latin "copia", meaning "a supply". Just thought I'd share my knowledge while everyone else was doing it. :unsure:

I KNOW THINGS TOO. :cry:

something SirJoshizzle has already been doing...:unsure:

Yar, he hath been more on the helpful side...plus I understand that he is mature and intelligent. *sees Joshizzle in next room, a huge light that represents his ego growing larger and larger* :unsure:

Posted

actually copiae is forces or supplies...

have any of you noticed how when Dustin tests something text based, he always puts in a large chunk of latin text?

Posted

I will gladly do it, but I suppose I'll need to find some news in the near future. :biggrin::D:joy::unsure: .

Posted

I'l do it and how do you get those things in your sig with your description

Posted

I could do it... :unsure:

But then there is that third thing on the list.

Willingly submitting news. And then there is another thing.

I wont be on as much because of school. Mainly because after the holiday break

im getting my keyboard taken away again.

Now i would submit news. But then i would have to know the news and then think about

how im going to lay it out. And various other things... :unsure:

Its work i can say that... :unsure:

Posted

I'd like to be a news submitter.

Does anyone think I should be one?

Posted

I can do it!...Lol, yeah right, I don't even have 100 posts and I'm never really here. >_> I'd nominate someone, but don't know who to nominate. =/

Posted

People who nominate themselves or say they can do it are probably just looking for an excuse for power.

Another thing...

Its not up to YOU the members (that includes me) who shall become the next news submitter(s).

Its up to Dustina.(maybe the mods but i doubt that :unsure: )

Posted

actually, it is somewhat the mods, one person's a mod and someone else is a news submitter thanks to me recommending them, if someone gets recommended by the mods, if Dustina thinks its a good idea, then they get the position.

Posted

actually, it is somewhat the mods, one person's a mod and someone else is a news submitter thanks to me recommending them, if someone gets recommended by the mods, if Dustina thinks its a good idea, then they get the position.

ok i get it now. :unsure:

Normally people who are WANTING to be a mod or news submitter are either

a.wanting power

b.looking for a way to be above others.(or in other words glory)

But sometimes some may actually want to be a mod/news submitter so that they can help out the site and such.

Though some may say that they will do the latter and be telling the truth others may not. :unsure:

Posted

ergo where the proving part comes into place...