Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Twilight Princess Footage!

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Follow the break for some new twilight princess footage (including wolf gameplay) courtesy of IGN

------

video embeded via youtube now :D

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oenRIzko-qM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oenRIzko-qM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Posted

Is this the "Awesome Gameplay Montage" from IGN? Because the putfile video doesn't load...

PS: Us the Wii.com site a blank screen or is the flash-ani that huge?

PPS: Is there a way to use the Rupees for additional Win-A-Wii entries yet?

Posted

ill link to the ign video instead then :S, plus i hate the way it double posts on the front page when i go back and edit something sometimes, it's not fair :(

Posted

Dude.......that looks so awesome......I am in awe......

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='11922' date='Sep 16 2006, 02:40 PM']i hate the way it double posts on the front page when i go back and edit something sometimes, it's not fair :([/quote]
[annoying explanation mode]
That's logical. You open the site to post news with no ID set, and then you hit Enter to create a new entry in the Database. Now, if you hit "back", you visit the same "post new news" site and the server doesn't have any idea that you are editing, it just has the temporarily stored stuff you entered in the form, so it creates another db-entry once you hit Enter. So you have to hit an edit-button in order to give the server an ID, so the database can be updated.
[/annoying explanation mode]

And hell yes, the video rocks. The Master Sword looks good in motion, although it looks weird on the IGN screenshot, because it's too huge for one hand (but it has to be, otherwise the controller wouldn't make sense). Did you notice Link's no longer a lefty? I guess you can choose where to hold the wiimote.

The wolf jumps look funny...

Posted

ive seen the video like 20 times so far and ive not been tired of it :D

Posted

Awesome video, but I still find myself disappointed in the mechanics... It just doesn't look right... the wolf... link... It looks like they took the walking animation and sped it up when he runs. Jumps don't look right. He runs like he weighs 30 pounds. The wolf just looks aweful... I hope this isn't footage from the final version. :/

Posted

I had this news for a while and had to make an account to post it read all this and you will know lots to come for zelda!!... Yes oni link is in twilight princess!

[url="http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/read_article.php?topic_id=24198875&union_id=181"]http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/read_...mp;union_id=181[/url] :D

Posted

i actually edited this time and it made a second one, it was the time before that i went back and changed it so it posted 2, so i learned from that and didn;t do it again, but it's happened again, i;ve done it twice now i feel so bad :(

i really don;t think it looks bad at all, that gamespot article is questionable i must say though, considering hes talking about something we can;t see proof of...im not saying its a lie, im just not going to enitrely beleive it either.

Posted

The videos are too short! :angry: Aside from that, look at the sword fighting demo. Let's just hope not every enemy is that long or it would be a TOO long game!

Posted

i jus noticed something i went to ign and i checked the release dates of both tp for gc and wii and it says the wii version will be released before the gc 1 im so pissed :angry:

Posted

wassup man, he could have killed it alot faster, when it is on the ground you can lundge at it and kill it, he didnt lock on or anything (the person playing)

Posted

Those boots are pretty sweet, walking around on the ceiling should be fun.

Posted

Now I am 100% going to get it for the Wii! :)

Posted

i know i wanted to go classic and buy the gamecube one but i want to have it the same time as everyone else so now i have to buy the wii one! Even though the controlls arent to my liking! <_< :angry: