Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's YOUR zombie plan?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Currently, mine is to get the golf clubs from my barn and raid the local farm shop (about an hour down the road). Barricade all the entrances and live off all the food. If any of the barricades fail, I still have my trusty golf club. This is helped that I live in quite a quiet area, as opposed to a city where the undead infection will be spreading like wildifre and the streets will be teaming with hordes of the undead.

My alternative plan is beat the undead down using only a wiimote and a nunchuk (there'll be some head slice off with wires in there somewhere). Remember, you need to destroy the brain or remove the head from the body.

If you don't have one yet, you'll just be food when the infection comes.

Posted

i really, really, don't want to know where this came from. :unsure:

to kill the un-dead... :unsure:

Posted

My plan is to grab two butcher knives and hide in the woods :unsure: .

Then if a zombie comes I'll chant like Hollywood's incorrect vision of an Indian and and brutally ravage the zombie :unsure: .

Posted

but what with? how? and what if there are 50,000 of them?

Posted

............................You don't???

Posted

i'd go steal a bazooka and a machine gun from the u.s army, go find and steal a tank, and wait for the zombies to come.

Posted

i'd go steal a bazooka and a machine gun from the u.s army, go find and steal a tank, and wait for the zombies to come.

What happens when the vast numbers of zombies finally make it to your tank and crawl all over it?

Posted

since I usaly do it with light guns pull out some real ones :evil: :evil: :evil:

Posted

you fail to realise that the army will have taken all of their weapons, I'd like to see you get into an army base to get a bazooka, getting hold of a regular gun is easier, especially in America, but you still need to lay out how you're going to do it when the time comes.

This is deadly serious people, you can only godmod in the forums, not out in the real world!

Posted

i use the emergancy escape hatch and find enough food and oxygen and water for a life time and live the remainder of my life under the sea!

Posted

I'd shoot them while moving through scenes and learning what's going on little by little

Posted

that's not very practical...

i'd get a lotof dry foods, a baseball bat, and go into the treehouse in my backyard possibley. zombies can't climb, si i'm covered there. the bat is for when i need more food. this is a plan in progress, so i'm still working on it.

Posted

I'd pretend I am playing house of the dead

Posted

Lol you got this from red vs blue lol mine is too...

Take a airplane to hyrule and steal the master sword from link then i fly back to utah

Posted

fine then, the most practical of all these is to play dead. or commit suicide. or to transform into a fish. yes, that last one isn't very practical. :unsure: