Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's YOUR zombie plan?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

Actually, I thought this through.

See, I'm getting a sharpened Master Sword within a week or so.

And I'm fairly skilled with one handed weapons. Since zombies' nervous systems aren't really that great, being fried completely once already before, they're pretty slow. But in mass numbers, they're pretty annoying to defeat, being immune to flesh wounds other than something severing connections from the brain to the rest of the body.

Therefore, every time I slash at a zombie, I will aim for the vertebrae of the neck, and if all goes well, I will paralyze the zombie. (Hey, they already died once, why make them more unfortunate?)

If they're the exploding-head-insect-zombie like from RE4, I'm basically screwed and I know it. Nowhere to find heavy ammo around the suburbs.

In any case, why not just get a car, pack up cans of gasoline in the back seat and passenger seat, and start mowing them down? With sword at your side, of course.

Of course, if you plan to make a run for it and live off the land, the infection type may affect your comfort severely. If the zombies' infection can spread to local animals, one bite of that rabbit you just trapped, and you're zombiemeat. If the infection is a virus, then plants fertilized with the corpses or feces of infected animals will also become a dangerous thing to eat.

Therefore, my first stop would be a general store to get a bunch of vacuum-packed meals/snacks. Second stop would be wherever I can sleep soundly. If I don't see zombies within about a twenty-mile radius of where I am, then I'm guaranteed a good four or five hours. Maybe even seven.

Bring toilet paper... Just do it. Lots of toilet paper. And bungee cords.

If it gets down to the worst, you should carry an extra pistol with one bullet in it. If you're too outnumbered to run and know you're going to die, might as well not suffer being ripped to shreds and joining their ranks.

Vehicles are a must, though. And food. And gasoline. and a self defense weapon. Maybe a blanket.

Sahaqiel

PS- Also, Zuzu, go the way of Shaun of the Dead. =O

Some old records and a car. Shotgun and a bunch of alcoholic beverages. I'm sure you could make an explosive drink. =D

Posted

or a couple mathes and some hairspray. always a good laugh.

Posted

If everyone has a plan like this, then barely anyone will get infected. Thats no fun. I'm wondering if they'd seal off the towns. Is the entire world infected? How fast are the zombies? How do I find out about them?

. . .I need more info.

Posted

hope for the best, plan for the worst GM

saha, don't worry, in Resi 4 those weren't zombies, just a parasite type thing, that'll never happen, so it's no concern :joy:

Posted

hrmm.... missed my midnight chance... oh well.... might as well think of it as i type.

i'd probably walk to ogden, with my wooden baseball bat in hand. if i saw any zombies, i'd bash them in the head, and if i was out numbered, i'd bash myself in the head. well, i'd walk down to the sword shop that's down there, and steal a short sword and some throwing knives. next, i'd probably look for survivors. i'd then walk into a local wal-mart. that is, if they haven't barricaded themselves in yet. if i can't get into the wal-mart, i'd go and fight my way to the local dans by my house. and if they barricaded themselves in, i'd break down the barricade, and i'd put up a new one. that should last me about... 3-6 months... i think... :unsure:

Posted

Sing this song:

Jonathan Coulton - Re Your Brains

:tunes::squint:

Posted

I'd get in with the barricaded and then figure out what to do while I'm safe and I'd also bring money if the still charge for items

Posted

Sing this song:

Jonathan Coulton - Re Your Brains

:tunes::squint:

umm, that's the one the zombie sings, that wouldn't help much XD

Posted

My plan:

pack food into a backpack, get a rack of knifes and a spade for melee protection, and head south (important) to find a boat to hijack. Head to France, and find a Shopping center (or mall, whatever you prefer) and if it's barricaded then yell,

"Help! I'm human!" If they don't open up, then head north. Find supplies, and move to Norway. At this time, I should have found around 5-10 survivors. Move to a mall. Find another one if this one is barricaded and ETC. If open stay there.

Posted

well first off i would have my shotty enchanted with the power of the unconquerable mongoose by a local shaman merchant. second off i would pimp my camper with the latest in zombie fighting technology only attainable from the autobots and last but not least pray to god for that 1 percent immunity that will smith got..... lucky!

Posted

Clearly no one here has read "Omega man" or seen "I am legend".

Posted

lol update to my plan seeing everyone elses i'm not dumb n e more so here is what it was

Take a airplane to hyrule and steal the master sword from link then i fly back to utah

heres my update

Go to my kitchen get a bunch of plates to throw through their heads like in um dead rising then i grab my shotgun ammo my 22 my rifle 2 baseball bats and um.....now what....? i guess bar up my windows and door and play Assassin's Creed? wait no i cut off my left finger and get a hidden blade like Altair just in case a zombie gets up close to me :fear::wacko: that would be scary and freaky :fear::fear::fear:

Posted

I would get my Dads guns from his gun case in the garage (He has a lot of guns...) I also would get my family, my pets, and my friends, in they haven't already gotten infected, and we would all go to the abandoned alley in the middle of the city. And I would kill all the zombies that try to attack us. And Find a nice place to hide, and kill the zombies that come near us. This is just like Dead Rising!!!!

Posted

I have nothing to worry about infection from zombies but I'd still have fun tearing them apart with good old Mastronus, the holy sword given to me from my father (why give a holy sword to a demon to use I'll have no idea) or with my bare hands. I guess I would save some mortals because I'd get bored without humans around.

Posted

Clearly no one here has read "Omega man" or seen "I am legend".

That was an awesome movie. ^_^

But we're talking about Zombies, not crazy Night Seekers.