Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's YOUR zombie plan?

62 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm gonna just hide in a Sportsman's Warehouse or something :unsure: .

Last time I checked they had guns there.And ammo.And then they have knives.And if all that fails I'll just hid in one of the tents they sell upstairs on the 2nd floor with a baseball bat[should have those,as well].

And,since the 2nd floor overlooks the 1st floor,I can just wait up there with a rifle and shoot any zombies that come in.

:unsure:

After I barricade the entrance.

If I'm not too lazy or will have time to barricade the front entrance

I'll at least barricade the top of the stairs

Posted

Omg. never read this in the middleo f then ight when everyone els is asleep :fear: im going to have nightmares :fear: im literally SHAKING with terrible memories.... :cry:

i'de get as much food as possible, stuff it with my back pack, takemy trusty 30 inch wobbly sword Sting(from LOTR) and ab baseball bat, my BB gun that ca't soot because it won't take my BBs, then i'de somehow find VH and stay with him since he has the best plan so far xD i'de practice making zombies heads explode with my BB gun(it's a rifle with a x6 scope) and hopefully we'ed survive untill help arrived, the we'ed stay on a ship in the middle of the ocean since thats where it's safest......IM STILL SHAKING!!!!!!!!! :fear: