Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hooray!

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Link=hero is not related to linkrkool or iamgod. he is nicer. GM you need to relax. they are gone.

Posted

Link=hero is not related to linkrkool or iamgod. he is nicer. GM you need to relax. they are gone.

Thank you Zuzu. but i can see why GM is so tense. he just spent his last three or so days arguing with people who had absolutley no respect for him whatsoever. he has a right to be skeptical.

Posted

They're...gone?

Really? GONE! OH F**KIN JOY! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: My haven is back! I don't have to take any more s**t from them! *sigh* And GL, thanks for locking the topic, I guess you got the report.

Posted

You're right. I'm sorry link=hero. I'll trust you, I guess.

You just kinda have the same grammar, voice, similar IP address, you've coincidently showed up the same day he was banned, and seem to know more than your letting on. But I'll trust you.

Posted

wait one minute.... :unsure:

nope, can't think of anything to do. :unsure:

Posted

Whoa, whoa, so iamgod/linkrkool and malon are the same person? Or maybe they just used the same computer from time to time when they were at one anothers house.

That's crazy. :wacko:

Posted

am i the only one that didn't hate malon with a passion? I mean, I know what she was doing was bad, but she really wasn't all that bad once you kicked back and spammed with her. And settle down, GM, they went to the pit, they're alllll taken care of.

Posted

oh yeah, i left the oven on... :unsure:

oh well, least' there gone now, hopefully. :unsure:

there are many ways they can come back.

use a different internet provider.

BUT they shouldn't be that desperate...

if they do come back, expect them to hack. :unsure:

BTW, who is LinkRool and malon again? i came and left and came back before i met them. :unsure:

Posted

You're right. I'm sorry link=hero. I'll trust you, I guess.

You just kinda have the same grammar, voice, similar IP address, you've coincidently showed up the same day he was banned, and seem to know more than your letting on. But I'll trust you.

Well i appreciate you going out on a limb for me Goron Merchant. But how after 5 posts can you already know my voice and grammar that well. you do know typos are a possibility, right.And also lazyness, such as people being to lazy to hit the shift key to type capitals at the beginnings of their sentences.

Posted

I never am... :unsure:

Posted

Whoa, whoa, so iamgod/linkrkool and malon are the same person? Or maybe they just used the same computer from time to time when they were at one anothers house.

That's crazy. :wacko:

I know i have only been herea short time, but i have read namy of these posts and it seems that linkrkool=iamgod. but i do not belive they = malon. they have different tendancies.

Posted

well, must be a relative. maybe. possibly. :unsure:

Posted

well, i've noticed simalarities between you two already as well. first off, quick to anger/argument, and you press return about 4-5 times when replying to posts. . . there are more, but i think i might piss you off cuz i'm reveling your seecret identity

nah, i'm joking. i believe you

Posted

quit trying to shock the new guy. maybe. possibly. :unsure:

Posted

well, i've noticed simalarities between you two already as well. first off, quick to anger/argument, and you press return about 4-5 times when replying to posts. . . there are more, but i think i might piss you off cuz i'm reveling your seecret identity

nah, i'm joking. i believe you

yes val hammer. my seret identity is.......SUPER AWESOME GUY WITH NO SECRET IDENTITY!!!! Oh...waut, that was lame...