Glitches for Ocarina of Time

82 posts in this topic

Posted

That's waht I'm asking for :embarrassed:

My dad download the super mario games but he doesn't remember where he download them. I'm looking for a page where you can download other games (like Zelda games :D ) But I haven't found anything :cry:

I know a good page it starts with rom and ends in hustler.net it has ALL the N64 roms and Zelda Oot in versions 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, and the gamecube w/the master quest. :D

Posted

Yeah, please. I have this PJ64 in my computer, my dad download it but I can only play super mario games :unsure:

I really want to have a emulator for Zelda :unsure:

And I'm new in this, I have no idea of how to use the gamesharks :embarrassed:

Damn, I'm a totally ignorant in this things :embarrassed:

With PJ64, you can't add more GameShark codes. You'll need a different Emulator. 1964 works really nicely with this. Some good sites to get this stuff are:

<a href="http://romhustler.net/">http://romhustler.net/</a>

NOTE: Popups are everywhere in this site, but you won't get any viruses, so have no fear going there.

www.emuparadise.org

NOTE: This site plain rocks. Heck, you can get Dreamcast roms on it, too. Loads of N64 roms here, including all the Versions of OoT.

<a href="http://zs.ffshrine.org/ocarina-of-time/roms.php">http://zs.ffshrine.org/ocarina-of-time/roms.php</a>

NOTE: This site has a few Zelda roms on it, so play to your likeing.

I MUST WARN YOU, THoUGH...Do this just to try gameshark cheats, because Nintendo has been hunting people down now that they have OoT for the Wii...so just try the codes...

Oh yes, here's the Gameshark code for playing as Dark Link:

First, you can only make him appear in the Temple of Time, then put these codes in.

WARNING: All codes are for Ocarina of Time 1.0 (Gold cart).

Make Dark Link appear in ToT (1.0)

8023E80F 0020

8023E815 0033

Press R to play as Dark Link (1.0)

DO NOT PRESS R BEFORE GOING IN THE TOT WITH DARKLINK OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH.

D01C84B5 0020

811DAB60 801E

D01C84B5 0020

811F2C24 801D

D01C84B5 0020

811F2C26 AA30

D01C84B5 0020

811CA0E4 801E

D01C84B5 0020

811CA0E6 4B60

D01C84B5 0020

811E4B60 0000

D01C84B5 0020

811E4B62 02FF

D01C84B5 0020

811DAA30 0033

D01C84B5 0020

811DAA32 0901

D01C84B5 0020

811DAB62 27E0

D01C84B5 0020

811E4C90 8009

D01C84B5 0020

811E4C92 7740

D01C84B5 0020

811C8710 801E

D01C84B5 0020

811C8712 4B60

Yes, these are the WHOLE CODES. If you need help setting them up, I'll be glad to help. Here's some screen shots too:

2ea591e3.jpg

7cfad199.jpg

d7d17359.jpg

Oh yes, if you kill yourself (lol funny to see, you'll look like this instead:

darklinkisinvisible.png

And if you swing your sword:

darklinkinvssword.png

And one more thing...the Zora's Sapphire dissapears, lol:

whereszorassahhire.png

Soooo...HAVE FUN!!!!

Posted

I've been trying to find a gameshark or emlutaor of OoT but I still can't find it...

I looked in google for Oddysey of Hyrule but I'm not sure which link is... :embarrassed:

EDIT

forget it, I found the link and the gamesharks :D

I still can't find the emulator... :unsure:

I have one call Project 64 that has never given me any problems. :D

Posted

i would try that stuff but i cant because every thing on our computer and everything else exept MY!! game cube is all messed up and doesnt work right :angry::cry:

Posted

I have one call Project 64 that has never given me any problems. :D

Project 64 rocks, but you can't put more Gameshark cheats on, hence me using 1964.

Posted

i would try that stuff but i cant because every thing on our computer and everything else exept MY!! game cube is all messed up and doesnt work right :angry::cry:

Darn...my computer blew up. I use my mom's all the time now until I can afford a new one...

Posted

one time i bottle glitched practially my whole inventory and it got really boring after a while. you won't be able to do anything

Posted

one time i bottle glitched practially my whole inventory and it got really boring after a while. you won't be able to do anything

Yeah, that always sux. However, you can get certain items back, like bombs and the Din's Fire stuff like that. You can't get main stuff like the bow an ocarina back...

Posted

I have always wanted to try the glitch where I can fill my inventory with bottles, but I would hate to lose any inventory that I might need to use...

Posted

hmmm...pathetic!! Glitches, using unneccesary game cheats or hacks to make the game easier just proves your weak and need assistance on the game!!

Posted

Here's an awesome glitch that doesn't need cheats, and it brings up another glitch where you want cheats for infinite bombs and bombchus, okay

Infinite Sword Glitch: Take out a bomb, set it down, get behind it very quickly, put up your shield, without Z-Targeting and start pressing A and B together, eventually you'll pick up the bomb, throw it quickly, okay, now to see if it worked, backflip, and while in backlfip, press B, run around, does your sword drag along a gray sheen? Good job you did it, oh, never swing your sword unless you want it to go away, and anyway, why would you? This is about 25 swings per second, go up to some grass, it cuts it without you even having to do anything!

Bombchu Hover: While you have this glitch active you cannot fall off edges, and while you are an adult if you put on the Hover Boots and walk backwards off the ledge you will not fall but if you backflip, take out a Bombchu very quickly and then take out your shield, it will blow up, but you will not get hurt, and you'll be floating in the air!, you can repeat this over to get to higher places, you could use the to get to the Shadow Temple Early, or get on the the left hand of the statue in the Desert Colossus to get the Mirror Shield early.

Posted

Those are pretty cool, I'll have to try them out.

Posted

Oot glitch

(well rather a neat trick)

kill ganondorf easy

to killl ganondorf easy keep your master sword out and then when you shoot him with the light arrows run and jump on the platform he's standing on.then quickly pause and equip the bigoron sword and do 4 jump attacks and he will die.

kill ganon easy(without megaton hammer)

when he knocks the master sword out of your hand instead of equiping the megaton hammer take out the bigoron sword and you will hurt him three times as bad.but when you get the master sword back make sure you switch back cuz the master sword does twice the dammage as the bigoron's sword to ganon.

this is wat i just found out when i was playing earlyer

Posted

hmmm...pathetic!! Glitches, using unneccesary game cheats or hacks to make the game easier just proves your weak and need assistance on the game!!

Yes, but some of us have beaten Ocarina of Time sooooooooo much (I'm counting my 72 time right now ((Yes I've been keeping count)), that we'd like to see if anything is hidden in out cartridges. Cheats and glitches aren't just for people who feel that cheats are the only way to beat the game (cough cough EVERYONE THAT PLAYS GRAND THEFT AUTO!!!!!!! cough cough), it's also for people who are beyond the game, and would like to do more with their game than just beat it normally or leave it to get dusty in a box somewhere. That's basically what I've been doing with mine, though, is looking for glitches, and I'll tell you, it's loads of fun.

Posted

Here's an awesome glitch that doesn't need cheats, and it brings up another glitch where you want cheats for infinite bombs and bombchus, okay

Infinite Sword Glitch: Take out a bomb, set it down, get behind it very quickly, put up your shield, without Z-Targeting and start pressing A and B together, eventually you'll pick up the bomb, throw it quickly, okay, now to see if it worked, backflip, and while in backlfip, press B, run around, does your sword drag along a gray sheen? Good job you did it, oh, never swing your sword unless you want it to go away, and anyway, why would you? This is about 25 swings per second, go up to some grass, it cuts it without you even having to do anything!

Bombchu Hover: While you have this glitch active you cannot fall off edges, and while you are an adult if you put on the Hover Boots and walk backwards off the ledge you will not fall but if you backflip, take out a Bombchu very quickly and then take out your shield, it will blow up, but you will not get hurt, and you'll be floating in the air!, you can repeat this over to get to higher places, you could use the to get to the Shadow Temple Early, or get on the the left hand of the statue in the Desert Colossus to get the Mirror Shield early.

Wow, thoe are cool! I knew about the Sword one, but that Bombchu one was pretty fun to use! Thanks!