Glitches for Ocarina of Time

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Oot glitch

(well rather a neat trick)

kill ganondorf easy

to killl ganondorf easy keep your master sword out and then when you shoot him with the light arrows run and jump on the platform he's standing on.then quickly pause and equip the bigoron sword and do 4 jump attacks and he will die.

kill ganon easy(without megaton hammer)

when he knocks the master sword out of your hand instead of equiping the megaton hammer take out the bigoron sword and you will hurt him three times as bad.but when you get the master sword back make sure you switch back cuz the master sword does twice the dammage as the bigoron's sword to ganon.

this is wat i just found out when i was playing earlyer

Me, I like using the bottle and screw using the Master Sword for the entire battle! (cept for the end when you HAVE to use it, of course) Then using the Biggoron sword to finish of Ganon. And I don't even use Light Arrows. I just roll under his legs, haha.

Posted

thats wat i do(the roll between thingy)and if you use the light arrows on his tail you can kill him way easy .but you have to be quick

Posted

i have also been looking for the game shark for oot buti finally gave up :unsure:

Posted

Mini Jump

Alright, take out a bomb, set it down, quickly get behind it, roll at it, and press A while you are rolling towards it to try to pick it up, Link will keep running, and if you don't get hurt and you can use your weapons, it worked, to use it now, you have to backflip, and Link will do a little jump, what? You say this is useless? IT'S NOT, go to the Sacred Meadow (Or whatever) and do it against the first wall at the beginning of the maze (Try not to get hit by the Moblin) You will grab onto the ledge, and get up, you don't have to worry about the annoying Moblins now! Ain't it awesome? You can also use this at the beginning of Dodongo's Cavern, jump on the platform that moves up and down, and then go on the other one to the right, and pick up the Bomb Flower, do the Mini Jump, and use it against the ledge to the left, step on the switch, some part of the dungeon was just skipped

Super Jump

Stand near a ledge, lay down a bomb, a little away from you, this is the precise part, left it blow up, keep on pausing and unpausing until you see Link looking like he's doing some Kung-Fu and then equip the Hover Boots, THE SUPER JUMP, this is used in some places, like getting to the Green Poe in the Forest Temple before any other one, l0lzors, or getting on top of the Bazaar Roof

Posted

awesome glitches some of them i have never even heard of

Posted

thats wat i do(the roll between thingy)and if you use the light arrows on his tail you can kill him way easy .but you have to be quick

Tell me about it. one day, I was playing and my mom and sister were watching me. I kept getting hit while trying, and its always so nice to hear your family say ''you suck'' at a game that they've never played in their life. luckily, I did it without dying once though, lol.

Posted

i have also been looking for the game shark for oot buti finally gave up :unsure:

Ebay is your best bet. That's where I got mine. You really have no way of finding it anywhere else, except an trading game post, like MindGames (That's a store we have up here for games and such).

Posted

Mini Jump

Alright, take out a bomb, set it down, quickly get behind it, roll at it, and press A while you are rolling towards it to try to pick it up, Link will keep running, and if you don't get hurt and you can use your weapons, it worked, to use it now, you have to backflip, and Link will do a little jump, what? You say this is useless? IT'S NOT, go to the Sacred Meadow (Or whatever) and do it against the first wall at the beginning of the maze (Try not to get hit by the Moblin) You will grab onto the ledge, and get up, you don't have to worry about the annoying Moblins now! Ain't it awesome? You can also use this at the beginning of Dodongo's Cavern, jump on the platform that moves up and down, and then go on the other one to the right, and pick up the Bomb Flower, do the Mini Jump, and use it against the ledge to the left, step on the switch, some part of the dungeon was just skipped

Super Jump

Stand near a ledge, lay down a bomb, a little away from you, this is the precise part, left it blow up, keep on pausing and unpausing until you see Link looking like he's doing some Kung-Fu and then equip the Hover Boots, THE SUPER JUMP, this is used in some places, like getting to the Green Poe in the Forest Temple before any other one, l0lzors, or getting on top of the Bazaar Roof

Neat! These rock! I liked using the Mini Jump to get behind certain walls, like going over those fences in Zora's River.

Posted

Thats some interesting glitches i might try them not i am goin to try them

Posted

Skip all the trials in Ganon's Tower:

Go into the Spirit Trial, put the statue off to the right up to the wall near the door, push it to the right once or twice, then jump attack diagonally against the wall and the statue, you'll go through the wall, the blackness that you're in is the main room, everything, except Ganon's barrier isn't there, hug the wall to the right until you think you're in the corner of where you enter the main room, and the face towards the Spirit Trial, and turn 90 degrees or to the right, and walk foward, if you Link goes up a little when you're walking foward, that's the bridge, and if you keep going foward you'll enter Inside Ganon's Tower. MHm, it's that awesome

Posted

I saw a video of that one, Fierce Muffin, it's awesome! You can skip almost 50% of Ganon's Castle with that glitch

Posted

Very nice glitch, I'll have to try that.

Posted

Well I do know a group of people on Youtube that just kill Ocarina of Time with glitches, example, beating Ocarina of Time in 2 hours 33 minutes... ._. anyway, another glitch, a fun glitch too, you've probably already done it, though

Super Hyper Mega Boost

Go to the Sacred Grove (The place where you go to get in the Forest Temple) then equip the Hover Boots and get to the Moblin that has the huge Club, and get as close to him as possible, then get in front of him, and get hit, BAM, you're sent flying, because the Hover Boots make you two times as far, it's pretty funny actually..

Posted

I found a glitch myself. Here it is so taht you guys can try it. It's quite funny:

All right, you know that gate that's next to Lon Lon Ranch? This one:

glitch1.png

Well, back Epona up into the corner of the wall and the gate at a diagonal, so that she looks like this:

glitch2.png

Now, get right in the corner and start pushing againest the wall and Epona. Eventually, you'll go through the wall:

glitch3.png

And then...FALL INTO THE ETERNAL ABYSS!

glitch4.png

Anywho, I was bored one day when I did it. I was actually trying to get over the wall when trying it, but instead went through it. Have fun!

Posted

Um, I have no clue if this is a glitch, or just an easy way of killing the Stalfos on the ship in the Shadow Temple. But if you use Dins Fire while fighting them, the Stalfos will just fall through the floor of the ship. It's very useful, and you get to sit back and enjoy the ride :D