Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What Gender is Majoras Mask?

70 posts in this topic

Posted

Y'know, the first form of Majora (the one that resembles a face) has very long hair. I know that could go either way, but females traditionally are portrayed with long hair. Just throwin' that out there. It probably means nothing.

Posted

sigh... i have proof sheik is male.

written by shiggeru myamoto(probably wrong spelling) himself in the Ocarina of Time guide book.

SHEIK

The youth known as Sheik

appeared in Hyrule after Link

returned to the Temple of Time.

Sheik always kept his face

masked and his voice muffled,

so Link had no way of knowing

if Sheik was someone he had once

known or anagent of the

sages sent to help the Hero of

Time on his quest.

There. Problem solved. Shiggy himself signed this book too. it had his name and a drawing of Link's face in black marker :P and if he himself wrote this book then it must be 100% correct about Link and the characters then huh? it's proven. Sheik is MALE!!!!!!!

Posted

A: That was a cover up for you to see once she reviels herself to be zelda, SSBB shows a perfect model of a female sheik that only a blind person wouldn't see, not to mention that this whole discussion can't solve a thing.

B: A mask simply has no gender, as the "hair" was tentacles, and if you have ever watched Naruto in japanese, the sand demon shekaku is male and has extremely loud and high-pitched "voice emotes".

Posted

:huh: How did we jump from a mask to Sheik to NARUTO, for God's sake???????? I will bring this back to the original topic.

I, for one, have never played MM, but upon seeing the pictures and videos have decided that Majora is female. I agree that it IS a bit strange that eye markings transform into breasts, but I do agree that if Nintendo intended it to be that way, then it is. No questions asked, it is what Nintendo wants it to be.

And Django, I believe this is the second time you've taken a stab at Sahaqiel, and I must ask BOTH of you, WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO????? :wacko::angry: Don't say that you don't like each other, I can see that it's more than that. Django, it seems to me that you are, most of the time, the initial aggressor. I mean, if Sahaqiel states his opinion, and you find it wildly impossible, don't start a topic about it!!! Tell a few of your friends if you must, or post in his topic CIVILLY that you disagree, but DON'T draw everyone's attention to the issue! Deal with it between the two of you alone; bringing out into the open like this seems childish.

Saha, I suggest that you don't make insults about people's intelligence, even though everyone can be an utter imbecile at times. I agree with you on most things you say, but please refrain from making derogatory comments about the wit and cleverness of other people. It just adds more reasons for people to complain about you and pick fights.

That's my opinion on the matter. Don't ask for more; my head hurts from all of the lectures I've given today. :banghead: People can be so STUPID in Union County!!! :wacko:

Posted

A: That was a cover up for you to see once she reviels herself to be zelda, SSBB shows a perfect model of a female sheik that only a blind person wouldn't see, not to mention that this whole discussion can't solve a thing.

sigh....

Do i have to explain it again!?

since you are all so simple minded i'll describe it so you can understand it better!

Sheik is Zelda in disguise, obviously. So Sheik's actual Gender is FEMALE, but Zelda wanted people to think that Sheik was male so that it wuld be harder to tell it was Zelda.

If you can't understand that then you are dense beyond belief.

NYAH! :P

Back on topic:

IT'S A FREAKIN' MASK!!! IT DOESN'T HAVE A STUPID GENDER!! WHAT THE ****!

Posted

:huh: How did we jump from a mask to Sheik to NARUTO, for God's sake???????? I will bring this back to the original topic.

I, for one, have never played MM, but upon seeing the pictures and videos have decided that Majora is female. I agree that it IS a bit strange that eye markings transform into breasts, but I do agree that if Nintendo intended it to be that way, then it is. No questions asked, it is what Nintendo wants it to be.

And Django, I believe this is the second time you've taken a stab at Sahaqiel, and I must ask BOTH of you, WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO????? :wacko::angry: Don't say that you don't like each other, I can see that it's more than that. Django, it seems to me that you are, most of the time, the initial aggressor. I mean, if Sahaqiel states his opinion, and you find it wildly impossible, don't start a topic about it!!! Tell a few of your friends if you must, or post in his topic CIVILLY that you disagree, but DON'T draw everyone's attention to the issue! Deal with it between the two of you alone; bringing out into the open like this seems childish.

Saha, I suggest that you don't make insults about people's intelligence, even though everyone can be an utter imbecile at times. I agree with you on most things you say, but please refrain from making derogatory comments about the wit and cleverness of other people. It just adds more reasons for people to complain about you and pick fights.

That's my opinion on the matter. Don't ask for more; my head hurts from all of the lectures I've given today. :banghead: People can be so STUPID in Union County!!! :wacko:

He called me a moron. I can't be level headed every second of the day.

Also,

Plus, Smash Bros. is not canon to this either.

And when did we start talking about Sheik?

Please stay on topic. >__>

Sahaqiel

Posted

Did you just quote and tell yourself to stay on topic?

Posted

Ummmmmmmmmmm...........Genderless?

Posted

Nobody really knows, Jesus_Mario.

But I made a theory.

Sahaqiel

Plz Without the "_" cause thats my name :wacko: .

& ill see it.