Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDarkOne Vs. Hylianforunner(CG needs to check frequently)

193 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='121033' date='Feb 15 2008, 10:22 PM'][color="#FF0000"] Zzz Zzz Zzz Well this was a short battle. *Yawn.*[/color][/quote]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#FF8C00"]I agree

Zzz

[size=5] Zzz [/size]

Zzz

[size=7]WHERES THE ACTION!!![/size] [/color][/font]

Posted

Get hf tdo here before I close the snack bar because nothings happening and I want action and I'm not afraid to close the stand!!!

Posted

ok
this is what we have to do.
I'll tell you the name of the deviantart chatroom if you don't mention this site

Posted

hrm? has this battle ended yet?

Posted

[color="#ffffff"]it ends soon..... :unsure: whats the name of the devianART chatroom? im 'preps-deserve-to-die' on DevianART xD[/color]

EDIT:darn blue.....

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I've been thinking about joining DA, do I need to to get to the chatroom? We promise.[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]Colors CG.......Colors......[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"] Dangit! You're doing it, too![/font]

Posted

[color="#ffffff"]dam it!! no! now we have to break the dam! sigh...... :cry:

GAH!!!! Blue is taking ove!!!! :boohoo:[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='122422' date='Feb 20 2008, 06:19 PM'][color="#ffffff"]it ends soon..... :unsure: whats the name of the devianART chatroom? im 'preps-deserve-to-die' on DevianART xD[/color]

EDIT:darn blue.....[/quote]
#fanfightarenaforall

or

#truenarutofans

or

#amaadderfanbase

Fanfightarenaforall is deviantart's anime fan arena for rp fights.I've fought there once.We'll have to contact the arena lord and get it set up.
Truenarutofans is the chatroom my friends hang out in.It should be easy to arrange a fight there.
AmaAdderFanbase is the safest way to go.It's Anna and my little chatroom.We use it to talk privately.Should be easy to slip everyone in,fight,and slip out.

Your choice,Dark.

Posted

ummmmm, how about the private one? :unsure: and we'll need to figure out a date and time.hmmmm.

Posted

CG won't be able to juidge i belive because i hear she's in the hospital :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='The Biggest Zelda Fan Ever' post='123151' date='Feb 22 2008, 09:27 PM']CG won't be able to juidge i belive because i hear she's in the hospital :unsure:[/quote]

fine, i don't mind being a judge.

Posted

I was thinking of being the judge actually

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='122572' date='Feb 21 2008, 11:10 AM']ummmmm, how about the private one? :unsure: and we'll need to figure out a date and time.hmmmm.[/quote]
Friday.That's the 29th.We'll settle this on Friday.I'll have to figure out when on Friday,though...