Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDarkOne Vs. Hylianforunner(CG needs to check frequently)

193 posts in this topic

Posted

anywhere in hyrule?

well i'll be in the haunted wasteland at that time, so feel free to visit me, i'll sell you bomchus.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]Okay...... :unsure: i may need some but i wont be able to pay you untill next time......HURRY UP HF!!! 'Sticks katanas in the ground and waits' sigh.....[/color]

Posted

that's fine they're not mine anyway... :unsure:

i better leave now, the magic carpet man is getting suspicious. :fear:

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]Lol, i need another new evil version of myself......... :unsure: AHA!! i'll make my new charcter i just invented in the middle of the night when i was supposed to be asleep!!! his name is Niel for some reason.....(pronounced kneel)[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='112894' date='Jan 23 2008, 07:02 PM'][color="#00bfff"]Lol, i need another new evil version of myself......... :unsure: AHA!! i'll make my new charcter i just invented in the middle of the night when i was supposed to be asleep!!! his name is Niel for some reason.....(pronounced kneel)[/color][/quote]

okay... well i hope you continue to have such fasinating revalations in your sleep. :wacko:

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Guys, you can begin! HF! Hurry up! I'm making one change in the score:

Match 1: HF
Match 2: Dark
Match 3: - - -
Match 4: ???
[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]erase all that data CG......only the ones where we both fight count....

Say helo to Niel!!!!

[attachment=1616:Niel.png]

He's half Demon....not sure what kind yet though.....I need to work up a background for this though.....

ah what the hay! i'll make up a little short one...

Niel
He is a Master Swordsman, Demonic, and Elemental.
He loses his Demonic power......NEVER!!!! MUHAHAHA!!!!
Bio:
At the age of 11 he was cursed with Demonic power, everybody feared him and nobody liked him, other kids ran away screaming when he glanced their way....His own parents disowned him and abandoned him at an orphanage that turned him down as soon as the parents were out of sight. Ever since then he's been searching the world looking for a place he can call his own, for a year he searched. He finally found a safe haven in a forest, it was the perfect spot. A river for food and water, a fruit tree with a great empty spot for a fort to live in, a cave to store away his stuff, plenty of giant dead peices of driftwood from the river for building. It was paradise. He quickly had a shelter with a soft bed, a door for the cave so he could hide from the rain, he crafted nails from stolen metal sheets, and he even built some weapons, katanas to be precise. he practised with them everyday, then he followed up with calesthenics. After he turned 13 another curse was bestowed upon him, it was like living through another demonic change......Now he could use the power of fire, this helped him greatly in some ways, his katanas grew sharper, he could more easily start capmfires, and lots of other useful things.

In the middle of winter when he was stealing dome blankets, the law finally caught him, they were no problem, he swung around and smashed ones nose in the his fist and stole his gun as his body dropped, He shot the other one in the dead centr of his forehead and stole his gun as well. When back-up arrived their cars exploded in a burst of flame and most of the others died too. He used his Demonic power to run back to his home, he thought he had lost them since he had run at almost 120 MPH. He set hisb lankets up in his sleeping area and jumped down, snatching an apple fro the tree as he flew by. he landed and walked over to his cave, he opened the door and stepped inside, something cold pressed against his neck. "Drop the guns!" The two Handguns fell to the floor and clattered away. The man behind him Kicked him in the back of the knee cap and slammed his gun into the back of Niels head.

Niel awoke, he was in what looked like a jail cell. he had visited his Uncle here once. he rolled off the top punk and walked to one of the walls, his fist glowed a redish black and he punched the wall, it crumbled to the floor. He leisurly stepped out whistling. He walked past all the gaurds knocking each and every one unconsious as he went. he grabbed his katanas from behind the desk and stepped out, no one dared try to stop him. Once he was out of sight he started running, his Demonic power kicked in and he started to practicly fly as he raced back to his home.

WoW. That was a long Bio :huh: Yes....he's more powerful than me and HF but he just doesn't know how to control it yet :grinninglink:[/color]

Posted

thank's for the advice CG i'm back to TBZFE

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]Hurry up HF so i can Gut you...............Spill your guts.......That'd be fun BUT YOU'RE NOT HERE!!!! sigh......[/color]

Posted

ok I'm back.I had an rp fight on deviantart while I was gone.I won.It was awesome.It was Naruto based.Basically it was countering a crapload of genjutsu with taijutsu and logic.For example,one genjutsu showed Amaya saying she didn't love me and started walking away.I countered this by simply knowing she wouldn't say or do that,especially during this fight.Then he tried one that made me think I was melting,and I countered that by touching myself to see if I was still solid.And my training with Mitsuki-Sensei was awesome.I trained with her before the fight.It was just freaking awesome.Anayway,let's continue this fight...[although I think the chatroom would be much better for this].

[quote]WoW. That was a long Bio blink.gif Yes....he's more powerful than me and HF but he just doesn't know how to control it yet biggrin-old.gif[/quote]
Yeah,until he gets Adder weak enough and Adder goes all Obsidian on his ass :D.
[Obsidian is the name of Adder's demon.]

Posted

HEY HF TRY THIS OUT FOR SIZE THIS WILL SHOW ALL OF YOU THAT I'M THE ULTIMATE NARUTO FAN!!!!!!!!! RASENGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='113076' date='Jan 23 2008, 07:38 PM'][color="#00bfff"]erase all that data CG......only the ones where we both fight count....
[/color][/quote]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I know, that's what the data was. He was here for one and two. Where's the fight today? Oh, yeah.
*ahem* EVERYONE, GRAB ONTO SOMETHING AND HOLD ON TIGHT! *raises hands* *fighting area starts sinking into the earth* *gets really hot*

Welcome to Hell, guys. *raises flags* BEGIN! *brings flags down*[/color][/font]

Posted

I'M SORRY.
I'm sorry I left.I went to Anna's at twelve and I just got back...

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Guys...fight! You have an hour left![/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='114917' date='Jan 26 2008, 11:05 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Guys...fight! You have an hour left![/color][/font][/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Where are we tomarrow? How do we warp?[/color]