Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheDarkOne Vs. Hylianforunner(CG needs to check frequently)

193 posts in this topic

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]Come on guys! Today we're back in the flaming arena! *waves flags* BEGIN! *jumps out of way again*[/color][/font]

Posted

ok...yeah...ok...we..need...dark...
Well...Until he gets there...we can watch this I guess. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfMTsYcLt10&feature=user"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfMTsYcLt10&feature=user[/url]

Then we can have this to watch this [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4[/url]

Posted

Huh.. well ain't that interesting.
Another war topic I haven't noticed. :huh:

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]That lightsaber bit was AMAZING! Lol, and I loved that wall thing...[/color][/font]

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]Im sorry......... :cry: i had to get off last night and my aunt shut down the computer so i couldn't get back on....then the computer was occupied alllllll day by my grandma on the news and her stupid video games :P

DUSTIN ADDED MY EMOTICONS!!!!!!!

SWEET!!!!!!

:cow:

:touche:

:rockers:[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]C'mon guys! you have 45 mins! Did you miss the part where I said you DON'T HAVE TO BE THERE AT THE SAME TIME?! If only one person attacks it won't count. I'm not an unfair judge.[/color][/font]

Posted

OK!!!

/me[sorry...chatroom habits...]

-jukes around Dark's side and thrusts elbow into the back of his head-
-jumps back and throws two kunai at him-

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]'blocks Kunai and throughs them back with twice the force'
'follows up with a kick to the face'[/color]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I ended this one late because the fight started late. But anyway: *raises both flags* This match ended in a tie![/color][/font]

Posted

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#FF8C00"]This is still quite intense, this battle: Isn't it? I just wish it would be more like that lightsaber video, though...Oh well.

:taco: [/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='115635' date='Jan 28 2008, 12:41 AM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]I ended this one late because the fight started late. But anyway: *raises both flags* This match ended in a tie![/color][/font][/quote]
[b]WAIT[/b]
I wanna do something...let's just count that as the beginning of today's match since it started so late.

-ducks to dodge kunai-
-stands back up straight just as Dark kicks-
-grabs ankle-
-bends it back over his knee-

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]OW! 'rebends leg' that hurt like a bi***! ow.....

'socks HF in the face and sticks katana through his stomach, spins it around and around and around, rips it out and kicks him in the stomach sending him flying back'

sigh....[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='115825' date='Jan 28 2008, 05:11 PM'][color="#00bfff"]OW! 'rebends leg' that hurt like a bi***! ow.....

'socks HF in the face and sticks katana through his stomach, spins it around and around and around, rips it out and kicks him in the stomach sending him flying back'

sigh....[/color][/quote]
well crap.I guess you have me...
-throws a kunai-
-it lands at Dark's feet and explodes-
ok...well...turns out that I won't be able to do much...
-unsheathes katana-

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]I never said you had to fight like a headless chicken......:P.......JK JK JK JK JK

'wind pushes smoke away'
'charges with Katana that isn't sticking out of HF's stomach'[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='115904' date='Jan 28 2008, 06:31 PM'][color="#00bfff"]I never said you had to fight like a headless chicken......:P.......JK JK JK JK JK

'wind pushes smoke away'
'charges with Katana that isn't sticking out of HF's stomach'[/color][/quote]
-takes out a kunai with a wire tired to it-
-twirls it around like a nunchuck-
-jukes around Dark and slices his neck and face up-