Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Explanation time.

47 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm pretty sure that quote's from The Deathly Hallows, because I just finished rerererereading the Half-Blood Prince.

:offtopic: Sorry, couldn't resist...

Has anyone read the beginning of this forum??? UZF said that he was leaving and though I definitley doubt that, there is a chance that he actually DID leave the topic at least. I don't go on chat, but from what I can see, there is a serious problem. Let me make a list of what's gone wrong, and if I forget anything please add on.

1. Ultimate Zelda Fan decides to "test" us by pretending to be enraged at people because they were teasing him for just TALKING with a girl, blocks everyone from MSN, and screws up the entire chat forum.

2. He goes so far past the nine yards that people take him seriously, and are deeply hurt and angry, so he is banned from chat.

3. He then tries to explain to the whole of Hyrule.Net that it was all a "test of trust" and that it was simply a joke, that he wasn't being serious and then tries to convince the members that he deserves a second chance even AFTER he betrayed so many people.

4. He decides to be dramatic and say, "I'll miss you Dustin, I'm leaving forever", leaving everyone with the impression that he creates drama to watch the resulting chaos, like my ex-friend Sarah, forever spreading rumors about people who were her "pawns".

5. He creates a dramatic leave to watch the resulting chaos.

And I never heard anything about Gingerlink messing everything up!!! He's nice... In my opinion, anyway.

But Django IS a bit of a problem, going about picking fights with people, and I don't know the other.

Posted

Be glad you don't.

I joined soon after she left and I saw people talking about her. She was mean to everyone she saw.