Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Explanation time.

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright. I've already PMed Dustin about this. Here was the PM I sent him:

This will make sense if you have been in the chat the last couple of days. But if not, I'll explain.

Ok, I have been planning this test for quite awhile. I just haven't come up with a way to do it. Then comes along Princess_Ashley. I talked to her for awhile and I liked her. But I thought to myself "Hmmm...I could use her to test these guys." I realize now it was a bad idea to use someone else for that reason. Anyway, I talked to her for awhile and sort of abandoned Dustin. Before that, I used to talk to Dustin every day. Now remember, this was just a test. So after awhile, I explained to Dustin why I had not talked to him. He was a little upset. He was saying things like "You left me for a girl you just met?" and "You promised to never leave me." I explained to him that I would still talk to him, just not while I was talking to Ashley. He was still upset, so I went into the chat today and most everyone in there (Especially Django) was poking fun at my "Girlfriend" I thought to myself, "Wow, I could use this for the test too." So I acted really angry and threatened to leave forever. I left the chat and instantly people were talking to me on MSN. Dustin, Django, Kimmy, Tappy, and some others. I told them I didn't want to be part of a website that would make fun of me like that and blocked them on MSN. Later, I went back on the chat to further test the loyalty of my good friends. Dustin seemed like the only one who was sad that I was leaving. MOST everyone else (Again, Especailly Django) was violently cursing at me. My plan was working. Now, I admit I shouldn't have taken it as far as to start changing topic titles, but I needed it to be as realistic as possible. So then, after I was done changing some topics around I lost my moderator power. I went back to the chat and asked, "Like what I did to the forums?" and Dustin had no idea that I had changed things around. I told them and they found out. This was the time at which Django offered to be a temporary moderator to help clean up my mess. I was going to clean it up after I explained all of this, But it's already fixed. So then, I was banned from the chat. After that I realized it was time to explain. I PMed Dustin. That's it. I'm still banned from the chat, but not from here. If you guys don't want me back, I understand. But I was only testing.

GO BURN IN HELL, UZF!!!!

I AGREE, this is bull - s***.

All in favor of UZF banning, say AYE, NOW!!!!!!

Thanks Dustin. But UZF, why did you feel the need to" test" us in the first place?

HOW CAN YOU STAND UP TO SUCH A PIECE OF UTTER S***!!!!! YOU DESERVE TO BE BANNED, TOO, CG, FOR SIDING WITH SUCH SUMBAGS!!!!

And although I CAN be a scumbag, I have SO MUCH more class than EITHER of you put together.

Posted

GO BURN IN HELL, UZF!!!!

I AGREE, this is bull - s***.

All in favor of UZF banning, say AYE, NOW!!!!!!

I don't know I 3/4 belive that he should but the other 1/4 thinks it's wrong. Why doesn't it side with the other 3/4 but it's still Dustin's choice. No pressure though.

Posted

Whoa. so UZF... this all happened in chat? This whole event of a so-called, 'test'?

UZF.. there was absolutely no reason for you to do this. Listen to Sirjoshizzle and CG! 1 little point of mistrust messes up everything! If you do this to every site, why? Is it as everyone says, just for a good laugh?

It's not funny when you get banned from the site you put a test on. And it's definately not comical if you mess up a website (I'm sorry, a community) which someone has put such hard work on! And the trust thing.. man, I'm not even going to go there!

UZF, I appreciate your apolegy, but you've got to do more then apolegize now, because at the current moment, you're knee-deep in quicksand and way past the point of no return.

Posted

As I said...

Al in Favor. Say. AYE.

Posted

As I said...

Al in Favor. Say. AYE.

AYE? I guess.

Posted

what did CG even do...

Posted

As I said...

Al in Favor. Say. AYE.

aye....

i need to wipe out the competition

Posted

what did CG even do...

It's TML. He doesn't need a reason to scream at someone. And even when a reason is given, it's not like it makes much sense.

Posted

Ok, that's just plain diabolical, you shouldn't test people's personality, it shows you don't trust them at all, so why the heck should we trust you with anything.

Ok, let's see, the 3 people who've been made mods by asking..

Princess_Zelda - generally not liked, ended up going on a spree of banning people on chat and losing modship

Django - Chat Mod, then banned due to general being a jerk to everybody and doing it for the "lulz" (which is never a good excuse). Currently back as a mod due to helping out clear up UZFs mess.

UZF - Well, you can kinda see...

why do I see a pattern?

Posted

Ok, that's just plain diabolical, you shouldn't test people's personality, it shows you don't trust them at all, so why the heck should we trust you with anything.

Ok, let's see, the 3 people who've been made mods by asking..

Princess_Zelda - generally not liked, ended up going on a spree of banning people on chat and losing modship

Django - Chat Mod, then banned due to general being a jerk to everybody and doing it for the "lulz" (which is never a good excuse). Currently back as a mod due to helping out clear up UZFs mess.

UZF - Well, you can kinda see...

why do I see a pattern?

you forgot Gingerlink. I heard he f***ed up the entire forum, one week after asking dustin to become a mod.

Posted

HOW CAN YOU STAND UP TO SUCH A PIECE OF UTTER S***!!!!! YOU DESERVE TO BE BANNED, TOO, CG, FOR SIDING WITH SUCH SUMBAGS!!!!

And although I CAN be a scumbag, I have SO MUCH more class than EITHER of you put together.

WTF?! I'm not siding with any scumbags! I'M NOT SIDING WITH UZF! DUSTIN IS THE CREATOR OF THE SITE! DUSTIN IS THE VICTIM OF UZF'S ATTACK! DON'T YOU READ?! YOU CAN'T GO AROUND POINTING FINGERS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!

Posted

WTF?! I'm not siding with any scumbags! I'M NOT SIDING WITH UZF! DUSTIN IS THE CREATOR OF THE SITE! DUSTIN IS THE VICTIM OF UZF'S ATTACK! DON'T YOU READ?! YOU CAN'T GO AROUND POINTING FINGERS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!

don't take tml serious. he's a good kid. But got some minor anger management problems.

Posted

don't take tml serious. he's a good kid. But got some minor anger management problems.

*sigh* I know, I know...

Posted

Jeez people, forgive and forget!

Posted

What a pain.

Why would you ever do that anyway in the first place? Why would you need, or want to test us?

Tsk. Tsk. You were a close friend UZF. This was a stupid, stupid thing to do.

I'm going to go against the current and say that people make mistakes, or go mad. Say that I would be willing to let you back, but it'll never be the same. We will never look at you with the same warm eyes. Never again view you as such a close member of our community. You betrayed us big time. That is never completely forgivable.

Unfortunately for you, this is a community. One or two people's opinions won't matter. You'd have to win all of us back.

What a strange thing to do, Ultimate Zelda Fan. . .