Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Explanation time.

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Why can't any of you forgive and forget?

It's not nice to be nasty, and I'm sure he's learned a lesson. :biggrin:

Posted

If you do test sites, including this one...

Why? Why would you piss people off and betray them as a test? I see no purpose. Your test is designed to make people think you're a jerk and that you don't like them anymore so why should they be nice in return?

I still don't know what to think.

Eh. Think that he's a *****, (If I'm not supposed to curse, then oops. xD I don't know what forums allow.) and just think that you still have us. <3

Posted

paddymac, there's a difference between losing your temper and being a bit of a jerk to some people (Like Riley, who I'd be willing to forgive, although to be honest, I'm not sure what he's done) and going on a rampage abusing his power and messing up the entire forum (when he was trusted enough to be given that power), something it took 3 mods half an hour to clean up...

EyeofTruth, watch your language, especially the f word...

Posted

Yeah.. having a vote to see if he should leave is rather pointless. This thread is simply to voice your opinions on the matter, ultimately, whether he stays or leaves comes down to himself and Dustin.

GL I saw that same pattern about the moderators who asked to become mods... Weird huh?

Posted

I'm not sure whether this is truth, or one well though-out lie. Either way, I'll forgive you, just don't do it again.

Posted

The people who had the fix the entire forum have the biggest say in this matter.

Posted

If you do test sites, including this one...

Why? Why would you piss people off and betray them as a test? I see no purpose. Your test is designed to make people think you're a jerk and that you don't like them anymore so why should they be nice in return?

I still don't know what to think.

Yeah i mean WTF even do that thats just retarded to piss people off but these days PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS!!!! even if your talking to them through the internet...But either way i guess i forgive u

Posted

EyeofTruth, watch your language, especially the f word...

sorry^^,

I still think that people should be aloud to use the f-word at will though=)

Posted

GL I saw that same pattern about the moderators who asked to become mods... Weird huh?

dustin isn't making people moderators anymore if they ask for it.

Why can't any of you forgive and forget?

It's not nice to be nasty, and I'm sure he's learned a lesson. :biggrin:

maybe because those who you may be talking to are moderators who know how much trust they have with dustin. . . dustin trusts us to follow the follow the rules and another set of rules. . . so... I don't know no way is it going to be easy to forgive and forget... expecially when a moderator did it.

Posted

It's TML. He doesn't need a reason to scream at someone. And even when a reason is given, it's not like it makes much sense.

No, really!

This guy pratctically DESTROYS this site, and she forgives him?

I mean, C'MONNNN!!!!!!!

Posted

No, really!

This guy pratctically DESTROYS this site, and she forgives him?

I mean, C'MONNNN!!!!!!!

Everyone has there different opinions on people.

Posted

I have no idea what to think......and nice CG ^_^

test Dustin alone! don't bring it to everyone!

Lol. Dustin doesn't deserve a punishment as great as that :P

I'll still have to think about it...........

Posted

I have no idea what to think......and nice CG ^_^

test Dustin alone! don't bring it to everyone!

Lol. Dustin doesn't deserve a punishment as great as that :P

I'll still have to think about it...........

hehe yeah

Posted

I still stand by what I say (er.. said earlier.)

Posted

Ok, that's just plain diabolical, you shouldn't test people's personality, it shows you don't trust them at all, so why the heck should we trust you with anything.

Ok, let's see, the 3 people who've been made mods by asking..

Princess_Zelda - generally not liked, ended up going on a spree of banning people on chat and losing modship

Django - Chat Mod, then banned due to general being a jerk to everybody and doing it for the "lulz" (which is never a good excuse). Currently back as a mod due to helping out clear up UZFs mess.

UZF - Well, you can kinda see...

why do I see a pattern?

Yeah, wasn't there a quote in The Deathly Hallows that went like "Power is best suited to those who do not seek it," or something like that? I know it was in one of the last two Harry Potter books, can't remember which...