Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete Brawl roster leaked?

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Lets say they are unconfirmed untill posted on the dojo? Sound good :D

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]^ the roster you posted is the alreafdy available characters, the other one is WITH the unlockable characters. and the DOJO! said they won't post unlockable characters so we have to untill theg ame is acctually out and we find out for ourselves xD[/color]

Posted

I think (or hope) that there will be more than 35 characters. If you look at the picture Super Smash Bros. Dojo gives us ([url="http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/various/images/various25/various25_080130a-l.jpg"]Dojo's Selection Screen Picture[/url]) and at the one(s) with the secret characters added in, as you get more characters, the selection screen grows (more rows are added). This means that there still could potentially be another row (or more) of characters. Also, I distinctly remember IGN saying that Nintendo said there were going to be [u]3[/u] third party characters; I see only two (Snake and Sonic).

Posted

I can't believe WW Link is a clone. . . :cry:

Posted

Eh... No comment.

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='116660' date='Jan 30 2008, 06:28 PM']I can't believe WW Link is a clone. . . :cry:[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]:lol: That's what you get for not having Young Link. He will be differnt. :unsure: Maybe. I don't know.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='116556' date='Jan 30 2008, 07:29 PM']Star Wolf has been pretty much confirmed now, sorry Saha[/quote]

There was an intro video somewhere (i.e. his part in subspace emissary), I'll see if I can find it later.

and who said WW link is a clone? Likely to be FAR less of a clone than young link ever was...

The roster could easily expand, but this is all we've got at the moment. Others may be more secret and to be fair, there does seem to be a lack of knowledge about star wolf being confirmed (last character to have been done so), so with a fair few more hours gameplay, a couple more COULD show up.

There was one going round with another 2 columns, but if you pay any attention, it's easily to tell it's faked because the WW link picture on the roster is different from the widely agreed real picture. It's a shame because this one included midna :(

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]WW link was confirmed in a video GL.......WW Link Vs. Ganondorf......[/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='116873' date='Jan 31 2008, 02:09 PM'][color="#00bfff"]WW link was confirmed in a video GL.......WW Link Vs. Ganondorf......[/color][/quote]

What video?

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='116232' date='Jan 29 2008, 05:59 PM']It looks like the complete character roster for [i]Super Smash Bros. Brawl[/i] has been leaked to the public. The following screenshot of the full character selection screen is either completely authentic, or the most convincing fake ever created. Spoilers abound after the jump.

------

[center][img]http://ranobe.com/up/src/up254056.jpg[/img]

Mario | Donkey Kong | Link | Samus | Kirby | Fox | Pikachu | [b]Marth[/b] | [b]Mr. Game and Watch[/b]
[b]Luigi[/b] | Diddy Kong | Zelda/Sheik | Pit | Meta Knight | [b]Falco[/b] | Pokemon Trainer | Ike | Snake
Peach | Yoshi | [b]Ganondorf[/b] | Ice Climbers | King Dedede | [b]Lucario[/b] | [b]Ness[/b] | Sonic | Bowser
Wario | [b]Young/[i]Wind Waker[/i] Link[/b] | [b]Robot[/b] | Captain Olimar | [b]Captain Falcon[/b] | [b]Jigglypuff[/b] | Lucas | Random selection[/center]

Unconfirmed characters by the Smash Bros. DOJO!! are in bold.

Source: [url="http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml"]Serebii[/url]

EDIT: Screenshot updated and larger. Because you're all so unappreciative. D:[/quote]
AWSOME!!!! most of my favorite ckareckters are there sweet!!! :wacko: :D :joy: :biggrin: