Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*Bash head bash head bash head bash head*

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy crap.

Seeing all the older usernames made me feel quite a bit of nostalgia.

Also, Sahaqiel asked for relationship advice? Dang. That was what, two years ago? Man, a lot has changed in two years.

Posted

Man, this sure is a little gem, isn't it?

Posted

One would assume she doesn't hate you if she agrees to go with you to a movie (especially alone, unless she had a friend who invited the two of you I wouldn't expect her to accompany someone she didn't like in a group either) regardless of smiley face.

It seems she has some friends who are gossips. That's a lesson we can learn about who we share things with. It's something you'd have to be careful about bringing up though lest it be made into too big a deal or something.

It is possible to see a movie (even a romantic one) with someone who is just a friend though and whom you do not have romantic aims with. This is a possibility you need to accept. Honestly, I would embrace it too: if she's as fantastic as you describe then it's better to have her in your life as a friend than not at all.

There's this standard concern of getting friend-zoned, in which case people try to make this "jump at a relationship even if it means losing her company altogether" which I dunno, I don't like it because if you can stand to be without someone then it's not that much of a romantic bond you'd be gaining anyway. There's always ways to make your availability clear, but you can enjoy being her friend and date other people and she changes her mind later, then she does, if not then you still have a companion.

Posted

The topic was posted 2 years ago, Tyciol, and Sahaqiel has been a decided asexual for a while too.

Then again, people could still find your advice useful.

Posted

Can you really decide to be asexual?

Posted

Well he's decided that that is the label he falls under.

Posted

Sounds good.

Posted

Sahaqiel can