Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bad Days

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I've never had a detention before. But I've always wanted to call my teacher a n00b or weak sauce (inside joke for the people who know the clan =*Z?*=)

Posted

Weak sauce?

And today my freaking Chemistry teacher annoyed the hell out of me!

Posted

Weak sauce?

And today my freaking Chemistry teacher annoyed the hell out of me!

Bad days? Lets see......uh...oh! I remember this one day in like grade 5. K u know when theres this person thats bugging you talking and you usually get into trouble for it? K well theres this guy (Justin) he's nice n all, but he won't SHUT UP!!! :angry: Honestly, I was listening to this science video in sciance class (well..more like straining to hear) and right when they get to a good plot point, Justin just starts acting retarded and obviously I missed the point! He saw how angry I was and shut up for the rest of the day...and I got a detention cuz I didn't have at least 5 points down from the video! :angry: She (teacher) didn't even recognize the problem (Justin)

Oh well, everythings better now :D

Posted

I've been having more bad weeks than days...I got sick a few days before school began again, and I had a hard time consentrating in my classes...now all my grades are beginning to slip. I'm close to getting a D in Geometry now, so I asked for Extra credit assignments...and basically, all my plans for this week are ruined... :shiftyeyes:

Posted

well my teachers are mean they just flip out if you state you opion like god. they are so dumb somethimes. At my school 5 mins late you get in huge trouble. my school also only has 35 ppl i think we are going to close we find out and the end of Feb. (if we are my principal says we are going to blow all are money).

Posted

ummmmmmm

i had so much bad days this week

i have tons of homework cuz of the finals next week

darn it

i am soooooo stressed

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*screams even louder*

ugh

i cant handle this

Posted

Finally...all my finals for this semester are over.....I'm not stressed as I used to now, either... :)

So, I guess now I have more time to relax, and be more active around here as I used to be. ^_^

Posted

I know this sounds weird but my bad days are always in CS:S (Counter Strike Source). In the map de_dust2 where an AWP camper just sits there... I buy my weapon and then BOOM!!!! Blood everywhere. a weapon, and a body... happens to 2 people per round.

I hate AWP camping spawn attackers...

Posted

well

lucky for u

my finals are this week

Posted

I had a terrible day today. And yesterday, too.

Posted

i had the wroste day yesterday becuase my friends Reid, Travis and Jarret started to bully me Travis tripped me the Reid sat on my legs and Jarret kicked me in the side then thought it would be funny if he steped on my stomach and he is 210 lbs. Man i was sore. after they were finish picking on me they said "you should have seen this coming" i didn't know whhy i would man i am mad at them right now. the very worste part was your borther standing an watching.

Posted

i had the wroste day yesterday becuase my friends Reid, Travis and Jarret started to bully me Travis tripped me the Reid sat on my legs and Jarret kicked me in the side then thought it would be funny if he steped on my stomach and he is 210 lbs. Man i was sore. after they were finish picking on me they said "you should have seen this coming" i didn't know whhy i would man i am mad at them right now. the very worste part was your borther standing an watching.

That's pretty messed up...having your brother watch three people bully you.... :mellow:

Posted

That's pretty messed up...having your brother watch three people bully you.... :mellow:

That's happened many a time to me. So it's not really weird when I think about it. Sometimes he's one of those three people. I don't like my brother. He's mean. He hurts me a lot. :cry: When he hits me it hurts. A lot.

Posted

Bad day...hmm. Well, there was this one b**** in my class, who was the queen of b****es, she lied to the teacher saying that I called her all kinds of horrible names, like wh***. And the teacher believed her!!!: wacko: She always had a way making her lies seem true.

Anyway, I was sent to the library, and I had to sit in there, waiting for the principal to come talk to me. The whole time the librarian was like, "How could say such things about someone?"And I'm like," I didn't say anything bad about her!!!" Then librarian goes, " Now, don't lie."

Thank God the principal never came. I had to sit in there all morning, wasting my time. I was in there for something I didn't even do!!! :angry: :angry: The next day, no one said anything about it.

That girl doesn't attend my high school now, but I'm hearing rumors she may come for my senior year. If I see her ,I'll sure give her a piece of my mind! I will never forget that day.

Posted

I just a had a plain bad school day for no reason.... :unsure: ever had one of those "Not feeling myself" days, or "angry for no reason" days? That's how I felt all afternoon... :embarrassed:

I have a better mood now, though....