Majora's Mask characters

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Here you can post wierd things several MM-characters do different day.

I'll go first, as an example:

The third day the Postman is in his house crying because he haven't recieved any mail to deliver.

Edit: Woops! Wrong forumxD

Could someone move the post to General Game Talk, please?

Posted

The Goron sleeps on the bench outside the Stock Pot Inn (and snores REALLY LOUDLY) if you get that weird room key before he does.

Posted

ya and anieju walks on second day to were kafie is hideing when u do not talk to her with kafie's mask

Posted

The bomberkids are always shooting at their balloon.

Posted

Sakon is always prancing in a circle in Ikana Canyon during the day. Straight through the day. 2nd and 3rd day mostly, not during the 1st day I think, because he's waiting to ambush the old lady later in Clock Town.

Posted

the happy mask shop man always stands smiling just in front of the gate... :embarrassed:

Posted

On the last day, you can meet several people from Clock Town hiding in the house on Romani Ranch.

Posted

If you don't save the ranch from the ghosts on the first day, Romani sits outside on a crate all day shaking her head.

Posted

eh?

I thought romani got abducted as well if u failed...:D

Posted

Well I think that's if you actually agree to help, if you don't, she doesn't get kidnapped. :D

Posted

ow, how do you com in the ranch at the first day... i can't do it!

Posted

<_< you need the bomb from the shop in town. BUT, you have to be using the goron mask in order to use it.

Ummm....I cant think of anything....

Posted

Ingo (whatever his name is..) walks to the mayours office the first day,is seen in the bar every night after the first day,and is seen at the inn,sleeping after the Kafei`s mother cancels his show..i think :D

Posted

Well I think that's if you actually agree to help, if you don't, she doesn't get kidnapped. :D

no b/c when she gets kidnaped ether way the aliens wipe her memory thats why she shakes her head b/c she is trying to remember what happend duh

Posted

:( You don't have to act like I'm an idiot about it...Hello? I'm only human. I make mistakes.