Majora's Mask characters

71 posts in this topic

Posted

OH!!! When you look through the telescope, there is a guy dancing on one of the posts in Termina Field heading toward Ikana Canyon. You can get another cut scene if you wear the Captian's hat and walk up to Igos Du Ikana ( The king of Ikana ) when your fighting his minions. The guy at the sword shop is cowering in the corner of his room when you have about three hours until the moon falls. ( How you find him is you go into his shop, jump onto the platform where he was sitting, and then cut this wood board with writing on it on the wall behind where he sits, you'll go to a secret room where he is seen scared in the corner. ) Dampe will be under his bead when you defeat the giant poe in Ikana Graveyard.

Whew, that is all I can think of for now. . .

:D why

Posted

"Why"?

I've got one more. . . when Sakon steals the old woman's bomb bag, you can shoot an arrow at it and it will explode killing Sakon. You won't get the mask or bag if you do this though. . .

( A little violent for a Zelda game. . . :unsure: )

Posted

its a zelda game, its supposed to be violent.

Posted

at first, i thought link was a girl, but then when i got to the adult link part, i realised he didn't have anything there

Posted

It WaS oBvIoUs ThAt LiNk WaS a GuY!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Posted

I agree with the person who can't settle on caps or lowercase. HOW THE HECK DID YOU THINK THAT LINK WAS A GIRL!!!???!!!?? ESPECIALLY WHEN RUTO WANTED TO MARRY HIM, OR WHEN DARUNIA REFERRED TO HIM AS "BROTHER"???!!!!?!?? :o :blink: :huh:

Posted

I agree with the person who can't settle on caps or lowercase. HOW THE HECK DID YOU THINK THAT LINK WAS A GIRL!!!???!!!?? ESPECIALLY WHEN RUTO WANTED TO MARRY HIM, OR WHEN DARUNIA REFERRED TO HIM AS "BROTHER"???!!!!?!?? :o :blink: :huh:

and you tell me not to make fun of people

Posted

i don't know, i assumed they had were blind

Posted

I'm agreeing with all these people. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!!! >.<

Posted

..............it was ?

Posted

and you tell me not to make fun of people

Hey, doesn't everyone else agree with me? And I'm not making fun, I'm....ummmm........weeelllllll............I'm questioning his first impression of said Link?

Posted

man i hate logic. wait isnt that the same thing i did to the other guy on a different post? :blink:

Posted

??????????????????????? :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh: ????????????????????????

Posted

:mellow: ?

Posted

NEW PAGE!!!!! ^_^

. . . oh . . . maybe not. . .

:mellow:

*cries*