Majora's Mask characters

71 posts in this topic

Posted

night of the 1st day a dude jumps an old lady in N clocktown and takes her stuff

Posted

how about teh wierd guy dancing before you go to snow head i dont know his name but it is always funny because the way he dances...i cant figure out his name right now. <_<

Posted

On the Second day the post man is delivering mail at 2:00 A.M. :embarrassed:

Posted

That little girl in Ikkana Canyon looking in the well every two minutes after you defeat

Sharp(One of the ghost Composer Brothers). I got pretty freaked out when i saw

her dad for the first time. :blink:

Posted

OH!!! When you look through the telescope, there is a guy dancing on one of the posts in Termina Field heading toward Ikana Canyon. You can get another cut scene if you wear the Captian's hat and walk up to Igos Du Ikana ( The king of Ikana ) when your fighting his minions. The guy at the sword shop is cowering in the corner of his room when you have about three hours until the moon falls. ( How you find him is you go into his shop, jump onto the platform where he was sitting, and then cut this wood board with writing on it on the wall behind where he sits, you'll go to a secret room where he is seen scared in the corner. ) Dampe will be under his bead when you defeat the giant poe in Ikana Graveyard.

Whew, that is all I can think of for now. . .

Posted

This might be a bit off topic, but what do you get in the puppy races if you get first?

It's in Romani Ranch.

Posted

just lots of money, it was funny the first time i did it, i had a friend round and we were cheering the dog and it came from behind to win...so much fun :D

Posted

Thanks! :D I could never get a place better than 3rd. :embarrassed:

Posted

*back on topic*

The Happy Mask Shop man gives u diffrent info depending on the mask u wear.

Posted

The Zoras always stand in the same place.

Posted

The Goron Elder freezes in different places every day.

Posted

I just plain old think that the dancing girls in clock town are kinda creepy.

Posted

The guy in the Swordsman school talks trash about cutting the moon on the last day.

Then he hides a few hours before it crashes like a little b*tch.

Posted

On the last day, the postman cowers and refuses to flee because it's not on the schedule. What an idiot.

Posted

You can be the Fierce Deity outside temples and get into Sakon's hideout on any day. To get into sakon's crib on any day, just roll in the crack on the right of his rock with the bunny hood. Eventually, you'll go straight through the rock, then you need to jump to the left so you don't fall in water.

To be the Fierce Deity anywhere, equip the mask on C < and get ten rupees, then get on Epona and ride to milk road. DON'T GET OFF ONCE, YOU HAVE TO RIDE INTO MILK ROAD, NOT WALK IN. Go to the the owl and save and quit while still on Epona. Choose that file again, and you'll be back on Epona, you can now use any item you have equipped on Epona, but if you want to be the Fierce Deity anywhere, then don't press ANY buttons and go to the Ingo's brothers ( you can press A here ) and challenge them to a race. Once the race has begun, press C< you'll now be the fierce Deity. DON'T PRESS ANY BUTTONS OR YOUR GAME WILL BE SCREWED UP FOREVER, WAIT FOR THE RACE TO END. Congratulations, your now the fierce Deity. Talking to anyone will freeze your game.