Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Hyrule.net Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello and Welcome to the first Hyrule.net Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament, where hopefully we will be able to find out who here is the very best at the latest version of smash bros. or at least in certain circumstances. More information inside.

------

Main tournament page [url="http://gingerlink.hyrule.net/tournaments"]here[/url]

You can find the rules [url="http://gingerlink.hyrule.net/tournaments/ssbb1rules.asp"]here[/url]

and last but not least, signups for the tournament are [url="http://gingerlink.hyrule.net/tournaments/ssbb1signup.asp"]here[/url]
[b]Sign-ups will close at midday (GMT) on the 27th April[/b]

If you have any comments or ideas before the tournament gets prperly underway (this currently being sign-ups), feel free to post them here

(Apologies for the fact that this is currently hosted on a semi-external site, of which the quality isn't great. You can go wandering off down the various other links if you want, but any complaints purely due to lack of quality will be lost due to the fact some of the site is just not finished yet)

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='139100' date='Apr 19 2008, 10:54 PM']Hello and Welcome to the first Hyrule.net Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament, where hopefully we will be able to find out who here is the very best at the latest version of smash bros. or at least in certain circumstances. More information inside.

------

Main tournament page [url="http://gingerlink.hyrule.net/tournaments"]here[/url]

You can find the rules [url="http://gingerlink.hyrule.net/tournaments/ssbb1rules.asp"]here[/url]

and last but not least, signups for the tournament are [url="http://gingerlink.hyrule.net/tournaments/ssbb1signup.asp"]here[/url]
[b]Sign-ups will close at midday (GMT) on the 27th April[/b]

If you have any comments or ideas before the tournament gets prperly underway (this currently being sign-ups), feel free to post them here

(Apologies for the fact that this is currently hosted on a semi-external site, of which the quality isn't great. You can go wandering off down the various other links if you want, but any complaints purely due to lack of quality will be lost due to the fact some of the site is just not finished yet)[/quote]

can i sign up now for when brawl is out in UK or do i have to wait until then?

Posted

considering you need your brawl code, I'd leave it until then..

Great, first sign-up is spam, good shout guys, knew I should've tried to sort some sort of filter on this, but it took so long to get this working anyway. I make a lovely automated system and straight away someone goes and abuses it!

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='139116' date='Apr 19 2008, 11:19 PM']considering you need your brawl code, I'd leave it until then..[/quote]
ah, but registations close on the noon on april the 27th :unsure:

how then would i apply?

i can i have a place reserved for me or something?

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='139118' date='Apr 19 2008, 11:23 PM']ah, but registations close on the noon on april the 27th :unsure:

how then would i apply?

i can i have a place reserved for me or something?[/quote]

This is just for this tournament, which is likely to be over WELL before brawl is out in Europe...

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='139121' date='Apr 19 2008, 11:32 PM']This is just for this tournament, which is likely to be over WELL before brawl is out in Europe...[/quote]

i see, i thought it was for every tounament was this registration :P

anyways, i'll be earnestly reading the highlights. :)

Posted

lol, is the e-mail sent right away? i'm chatting with a friend right now on the email, and it isn't there yet :huh:

Posted

I would be glad to sign up. However, I don't know how to find out what my Brawl friend code is.

Posted

i know my friend code its written down somewhere but the wifi is screwed up it wont work PM me to tell me how to fix it so i can enter this tournament and beat all of you

Posted

[quote name='levi' post='139218' date='Apr 20 2008, 07:08 AM']i know my friend code its written down somewhere but the wifi is screwed up it wont work PM me to tell me how to fix it so i can enter this tournament and beat all of you[/quote]

i dislike it when people think they've won in advance >_>

Posted

are we gonna have t get each oyhers FC?

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='139169' date='Apr 20 2008, 01:58 AM']lol, is the e-mail sent right away? i'm chatting with a friend right now on the email, and it isn't there yet :huh:[/quote]

Sorry, the e-mail is sent to me with the details, I was working on some sort of confirmation e-mail as well, but what I tried didn't work and I wanted to get this out.

[quote name='Knuckle' post='139190' date='Apr 20 2008, 03:28 AM']I would be glad to sign up. However, I don't know how to find out what my Brawl friend code is.[/quote]

If you go onto the WFC connection and then friend roster, yours will be next to your name at the top.

[quote name='Dusty Boi' post='139251' date='Apr 20 2008, 11:02 AM']are we gonna have t get each oyhers FC?[/quote]

You will be sent the friend codes of the other people you're playing. If you want to find other people who are playing regularly, then you can go to the friend codes thread in the gaming forum.

Posted

I applied! =D I hope I'm not as bad at brawl as I think I am :embarrassed:

Posted

Is this a European tournament, or worldwide?
Anyway, I've signed up as well.

Posted

I hope it's worldwide... Because I look forward to seeing your skills, Cheat Grease!