Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Hyrule.net Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tournament

60 posts in this topic

Posted

The downside with worldwide is the lag. And I don't like lag. :unsure:

Posted

It's worldwide. I've had a few online matches, it's normally ok as long as you're with friends. (obviously the majortory of matches I've played have been against Americans)

I thought I'd fixed the confirmation e-mail bug, but I've tested it on myself and obviously not. There was also another bug and anyone before Rumo I don't actually have their favourite character. Luckily this is one of the less important things to have lost...

Posted

we all play with the same lag, so it's who can tolerate it more. It really isn't an advantage or disadvantage at all.

Posted

i wish i could partake >_>

well i'm interested in who wins anyway.

does anyone wish to place rupee bets with me?

i bet 900 rupees that sir Joshizzle will come in the top 3 if he enters :unsure:

Posted

I bet 10 I'll lose the first match

Posted

[quote name='Lightly Dark Garo Master' post='139296' date='Apr 20 2008, 09:02 AM']i bet 900 rupees that sir Joshizzle will come in the top 3 if he enters :unsure:[/quote]
Haha. I'm okay, but I don't think I'm that good.

Posted

[quote name='SirJoshizzle' post='139327' date='Apr 20 2008, 02:01 PM']Haha. I'm okay, but I don't think I'm that good.[/quote]

I hope I get to Brawl you, our matches are always really fun!

GL, do you have to use the same character each time? If that was in the rules, sorry, I forget things easily sometimes. And I read that at 1:30 AM, so...

Posted

nah, you're allowed to use different characters if you want to, the favourite character is just a bit of trivia

Posted

QUESTION: does first place get a prize like a jar or master sword?

Posted

Is there any way that two people who share a wii could be in the tournament?

Posted

that sounds like a good idea, site items to the higher ranked players.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='139400' date='Apr 20 2008, 09:29 PM']that sounds like a good idea, site items to the higher ranked players.[/quote]

awesome, so can we make that official?

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='139399' date='Apr 20 2008, 09:29 PM']Is there any way that two people who share a wii could be in the tournament?[/quote]

Two people can play online (against friends) at the same time, can't they? Then it ought to be ok.

@LDGM I'd have to ask Dustin about it first.

Posted

Apparently, two people can't play online while on the same wii. At least, I can't get it to work.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='139574' date='Apr 21 2008, 12:53 PM']Apparently, two people can't play online while on the same wii. At least, I can't get it to work.[/quote]

I know you can't do it if you're playing against random people online, but if you're doing a brawl against friends, I think you can. We might need to test it to check though.