New Enemy?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

just like toon link i want it to be vaati he is obiously the GREATEST BAD GUY IN THE ZELDA WORLD.......... ok i just want it to be him. :embarrassed:

Posted

I Agree With The Termina Twilight Thing. That Could Be The Way To Bring Back Midna

Posted

Haha no. If they bring back Termina they have to use Young Link. Not that wanna be cat man.

Posted

You see... I would post some big enemy ideas I have... but then it would kinda spoil my fanfic for the few people who are reading it. So... *moves her hands in a weighing motion* Maybe when I get farther I will...

Posted

That would be kinda pointless having just a horse for a finale boss.

It would end up being kinda like Goht from MM...

Definitely something new. Link's father seems like a cool idea, a tad bit cliche(and I don't see a reason for it happening), but a cool idea nonetheless.

Posted

I think the new enemy should be the final boss, and should be a combination of every boss in Zelda Game history

Posted

I have an idea.

What if some kind of floating unknown civilization crashed into hyrule. Then zelda sends link to go investigate with some soldiers. When they get there all they find is the remains of a cizilization. Slowly the soldiers start disepirng until its just link. Then link finds some bad dudes and blah blah blah he saves hyrule from a virus that ifected the previus civilization that was killed by the virus. So link goes to kill whatevers making the virus.

knd uv like zelda with a horror zombie twist. XD

Posted

Then it Wouldn't be a real Zelda game. Thats not what we want in a zelda game.

Posted

:( so at least it would be cool and fun.

Posted

As much as I like Ganondorf and his whole background story, scrapping him and having an entirely new villain would definitely spice up the series. But he needs to have a background! I liked Zant at first, and when it was revealed that it was actually Ganondorf in charge that was awesome, but I don't want them to use something like that again. We've had two big Zelda games now where the 'plot twist' was that Ganondorf was the main villain (though Nintendo ruined Wind Waker's by having a picture of Ganondorf in en e-mail about the game before it was released). I hope Nintendo doesn't try the same thing again, so yeah a totally new villain would be best I think.

I was thinking maybe he was a good guy at first, but then Link did something while he was on a quest (for example, Link got the bad guy's kid accidentally killed or something) and now he hates Link and wants revenge.. It gives a whole new level of depth to the villain and I think it would further improve the series

Posted

:( so at least it would be cool and fun.

SO!!!!!!!!!! Oh, the horror!

Posted (edited)

Is this thing a bot? It acts like a bot. How'd a bot get in here?

If it's going to be a new enemy it will be something like Bellum or Vaati. I doubt Nintendo can think long enough to come out with actual characters. They haven't exactly come out with any gems latley.

Edited by swordplaymaster12 (see edit history)

Posted

I think Nintendo CAN, but I also doubt they will :) If that's the case, then give me good old 'Dorf over something like Bellum or Vaati anytime..

Posted

Could you post a link to your fanfic stormsworder?

Posted

Oooo! Oooo! I know who should be the villan! That guy that posted the astronomy/WoW thing. His power/talent could be boring you to death.Zzz.gif

Naw, too boring. I think that the "Links father is the bad guy" thing would be interesting...and maybe his mother didn't actually die! Hmm...we have the makings of a fanfiction going on here!