Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some reasons why Hyrule.Net isn't nearly as good as it once was

50 posts in this topic

Posted

I've read some by Sasuke and Naruto fangirls... just playing creepy

Posted

this site has starting going down since the introduction of the wild wild west, less people show up, it's less active...

I've actually been more active because of it. It's interesting. :P

It's not like anyone is forced to go in there, though. It's password protected as well.

Posted

What he said ^

I think we should find ways to make the site better. When the archade was created, it became a huge hit, but it lost its hype after a while, much like the armies and other such things.

Here are some ideas of min to make the site better:

1) Create an army game that is similar to mugen games, using characters that represent the armies that could be accessed via username and password for that game (Ganon/Ganondorf for the evil army, A keaton for the Keaton army, Igos Du Ikana for the Sinking Goron, Midna and Zant or another Twili for the Twilight guys, etc.), which could give each army points for winning battles. It could be a game with fighting rounds, like tekken. This would provide a use for our unlimited amounts of rupees and a use for the armies (just one example).

2) Have archade tournaments held with rupees or signature items or other such things as rewards, providing the site with another use for rupees, and activity.

3) Open more/Re-open graphic shops and video shops to provide activity and rupee usage.

If you have other ideas to improve the site, please add them and maybe we can have them sent to Dustin. Now, one of the main reasons that the site is worse than before is that there haven't been any new Zelda games lately, and therefore less people get on the site.

Posted

What he said ^

I think we should find ways to make the site better. When the archade was created, it became a huge hit, but it lost its hype after a while, much like the armies and other such things.

1) Create an army game that is similar to mugen games, using characters that represent the armies that could be accessed via username and password for that game (Ganon/Ganondorf for the evil army, A keaton for the Keaton army, Igos Du Ikana for the Sinking Goron, Midna and Zant or another Twili for the Twilight guys, etc.), which could give each army points for winning battles. It could be a game with fighting rounds, like tekken. This would provide a use for our unlimited amounts of rupees and a use for the armies (just one example).

2) Have archade tournaments held with rupees or signature items or other such things as rewards, providing the site with another use for rupees, and activity.

3) Open more/Re-open graphic shops and video shops to provide activity and rupee usage.

If you have other ideas to improve the site, please add them and maybe we can have them sent to Dustin. Now, one of the main reasons that the site is worse than before is that there haven't been any new Zelda games lately, and therefore less people get on the site.

Ooh, those are great ideas! I really love the army one. ^-^

Posted

What he said ^

some members of my clan are curently working on a project very similar to that.