Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some reasons why Hyrule.Net isn't nearly as good as it once was

50 posts in this topic

Posted

1.People who were once fun to hang out with on this site now go completely off-topic

2.Immature perversion,for example Tappy's "Penis!" thread

3.All of the new things that were added on that weren't here during 2007's summer (a theory I have developed,based on the fact that everything was better on this forum during the summer of '07)

4.The old war thread is gone and has been lost in time.Everything was great when all of the fighting was done there.

This one is just a complaint about crap I'm experiencing myself,but no one really replies to my threads,and that gets frustrating.

Posted

The thread is still somewhere..... scrolled off onto another page.... find it and post a reply and it will pop up to the front =)

Posted

Even if hyrule.net was going downhill, it will eventually get better. Nothing ever remains good constantly. Also, you can always create a new war thread.

Posted

1. Then the mods might lock it.

2. I agree completely with HF.

Posted

why would we lock the war thread? we never locked the old one...

Also, I had a look through the armies forum and I can't find it :wacko:

Posted

Thanks, DJ. Stickied it.

Posted

1.People who were once fun to hang out with on this site now go completely off-topic

2.Immature perversion,for example Tappy's "Penis!" thread

3.All of the new things that were added on that weren't here during 2007's summer (a theory I have developed,based on the fact that everything was better on this forum during the summer of '07)

4.The old war thread is gone and has been lost in time.Everything was great when all of the fighting was done there.

This one is just a complaint about crap I'm experiencing myself,but no one really replies to my threads,and that gets frustrating.

I agree with everythig =O

Eventhough some of those you can't even agree with XD

Posted

Called a "search" function.

It was in mini clubs/armies.

Moved to Public Clan Forum and sticky'd.

Or maybe not.

Do that for me, if you will:

http://hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...8&hl=semper

I used the search function and "war" is too short a word and I can't remember what it was actually called...

Posted

I used the search function and "war" is too short a word and I can't remember what it was actually called...

I remembered the title was "Semper Ubi Sub Ubi" so I slapped "Semper" as the search team.

Plus "war" was never the topic title.

Posted

The first subtitle for the topic had the word war in it, actually. Of course, that would have been years ago.

Posted

The first subtitle for the topic had the word war in it, actually. Of course, that would have been years ago.

Actually,the one farthest back that I can remember is "The clock is ticking down to Armageddon".

Posted

Actually,the one farthest back that I can remember is "The clock is ticking down to Armageddon".

The first one I saw, when I was Claleb100, was "Jo Benet", or something like that, "is watching always watching." It was something like that, but I can't remember.

Posted

The original title was "It's time to choose sides" and the subtitle was what HF said.

Those things are mainly due to new people who stay for one day. ._.

Posted (edited)

Jo Bengt. D: He's w a t c h i n g . . . :unsure:

ALWAYS WATCHING!

While making us vaske bur.

Edited by The Great Cheese (see edit history)