Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wannabe Zelda Fan

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay so I was talking to one of my friends (from India) about SSB and what his favorite character is. To make a long story short, the next day he came back to school with a bunch of Link pictures on his binder. You know what he said? He said, "Zelda games are so awesome! I could answer like any question about them". So then I ask him the simplest question I could think of, "Who is Zelda?". Guess what his answer was? "I don't know". So now I am mad at him and sad for him at the same time. He acts like he is a huge Zelda fan, but he knows absolutely nothing about Zelda games. I feel sad for him because I know that he is just trying to fit in with the rest of us. Any suggestions on how to handle it?

Posted

U should talk to him and tell him that it's not ok to do that just to fit in. And then you should try to introduce him tho the amazing videogame series i like to call THE LEGEND OF ZELDA :D

Posted

Yeah, try and introduce him to the series. Of course, I don't really like fitting in. It makes you.........like the rest of them....... :mellow:

Posted

If he doesn't own any zelda games, you could let him borrow one of yours and let him see if he REALLY likes it :D

Posted

or just let him cry in a corner

Posted

I have an update on things: He took off the pictures of Link on his binder and now he's asking questions about Zelda games to learn more about them. It was still nice of all of you to make suggestions though. Except for forest sage. *slaughters forest sage with a machete*

Posted

. . .uh. . .I didn't see anything. . .

*Runs away!*

Posted

I still say you sould have left him in a corner

Posted

Hey! I thought I slaughtered you with a machete! *slaughters him again with a machete* And I'm after you goron merchant! I can't have someone spreading a rumor about me. *runs after goron merchant with machete in hand*

Posted

ow what the hell you cut off my other arm........you are not nice

Posted

Another update: My friend put the freaking pictures on again!! I plan on asking him Monday why the *beep* he put on those *beep*ing pictures again! And forest sage *blasts him with a shotgun* you need to shut up. :angry:

Posted

Try and talk to him about why he wants to fit in so bad. And as I said befoe, try to introduce him to the games

Posted

somehow set him up with ocarina first for sure

or you could make tests and such

but thats one of many unescessary torture techniques used too much in high school

so if he plays OoT, he'll most likely love it, get into it, play it a billion times, and fine websites and catch the zelda obsession and know alot about it like all of us here! and OoT is deff the best zelda to start with :D

Posted

I just noticed...Forest Sage and Goron Lord have the same avatars...

Posted

I just noticed...Forest Sage and Goron Lord have the same avatars...

What are you talking about? B)