Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wannabe Zelda Fan

40 posts in this topic

Posted

First of all, Lupinlink just started calling me fat for no apparent reason (probably because he feels bad about himself). Second of all, Fhqwhgads is gay. And third of all, I didn't mean to blast Slaine with a shotgun!

First of all, You started falsely quoting myself. Second of all, I think Goron Merchant is the original goron, so I put that in my sig. The fat part was a revenge for you calling me stupid. And third of all, No, I don't feel bad about myself. I feel pretty good actually :lol:

Posted

GMerch IS the Original Goron.

GLord is member 2163. GMerch is Member 516.

End of story.

Posted

OWNED! and more people are joining us...dusty did. :lol:

Posted

Just leave Goron Lord alone guys.

How would you feel in his shoes? Everyone has had their revenge. Lets just leave everyone alone now.

End of story.

Posted

You're right Goron Merchant

:P

Posted

:blink: PEEEAAACCEEE!!! :o WE NEEEEED PEEEAAACCEEE!!! :o SO DO WHAT I SAYS!!! *looks at Goron Lord* GORON LORD!! Stop quoting what people didn't actually say! And stop....slaughtering people.....with machetes...and stuff....... :unsure: *looks over at other people* OTHER PEOPLE!!! SAY NO MORE INSULTING THINGGSS!!! THE END! IT BE FINISHED! --whew....*sits down* There. It's done. Say no more of this. Continue the topic...as it was. :mellow:

Posted

Your insulting gay people... your name is going to be put on my hall of shame!

*looks at HER hyrule.net page* just as soon as I can figure how to do that....

I'm not a girl. :P

Posted

LETS HAVE PEACE (AND GORON MERCHANT WAS THE FIRST GORON)WHY AM I STILL SHOUTING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Anyway, back to the topic. I told my friend that he doesn't have to put pictures of Link on his binder and pretend to be a fan to fit in. He didn't answer me. So I asked him if he wanted to borrow OoT and see if he likes it. He just said no. Hopefully he'll say yes the next time I ask him and he'll like OoT. Then he can borrow more Zelda games and be officially called a Zelda fan.

Posted

What kind of freaky pseudo-fan says they are a great Zelda fan and then turns down an opportunity to play it. If I had a console to play it on, I would definitely say yes to an offering of borrowing a Zelda game.