Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grr...

50 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

My house is my only home, yet we get fruit flies and ants in the summer. They bite in my sleep, they're a pain to find in the shower, and having to spray Raid at them is tiring. But you don't see me moaning about it it and threatening to move out over it though. Why? Because it's so trivial in comparison to the big picture. Ads on a website are no different. They're irritating, but they're hardly anything to leave over. And if you're gonna leave anyway, then once again, bye. Who's stopping you?

What the hell are you supposed to expect when the last major Zelda game came out a year ago and Nintendo not coughing up any solid information on Zelda Wii? Would you rather we all forge Zelda Wii screens? I don't think you'd want to, because it's clearly gotten Hyrule in trouble before.

Then go ahead. Cuss me out. Take it to Wild West if you have to. Let's go.

Jizzy, everyone....

Back down, calm down, and stop arguing.

See, I tend to agree not on the ads part, but the part I'm about to post: Everyone nowadays is arguing. People (such as drew) are making sexist and racist comments. Heck, we're even discussing if the Religion that worships a LOVING god is...um, EXCUSE ME? HURTING people? Add to the fact people like FM, yattoro, and Plex (who were the other two who I think insulted CG) make fun of car crash victims and find their enjoyment from getting others angry, and we have on our hands a downward spiral.

Don't get me wrong, the site is still at least SOMEWHAT good. My advice is to wait until the summer. We'll get more users, more post, more fun then. And everything might just possibly go back to the way it used to in good ol' summer '06.

Edited by That's Mama Luigi (see edit history)

Posted

Jizzy, everyone....

See, I tend to agree not on the ads part, but the part I'm about to post: Everyone nowadays is arguing. People (such as drew) are making sexist and racist comments. Heck, we're even discussing if the Religion that worships a LOVING god is...um, EXCUSE ME? HURTING people? Add to the fact people like FM, yattoro, and Plex (who were the other two who I think insulted CG) make fun of car crash victims and find their enjoyment from getting others angry, and we have on our hands a downward spiral.

Don't get me wrong, the site is still at least SOMEWHAT good. My advice is to wait until the summer. We'll get more users, more post, more fun then. And everything might just possibly go back to the way it used to in good ol' summer '06.

TML, I agree. This is getting way outta hand, and we should just stop arguing.

Posted

Jizzy, everyone....

Well, you see, it is rather fun. : )

Also, lolololasolaoaklo;kamjdiojs dsalkjdb at people getting angry at an ad. and lolslfo;askfsokfasfao;skol at the people who got the ad that made pop-ups and it froze their computer. klwemtwklmatlt

Posted

Also, charging to create a forum account is a very bad idea, we wouldn't get any new members. If you want to get rid of thew ads, you can donate seperately

1:Can't donate.

2:It's notl ike i was threatening to make a new forum, it's already made. It's the fall back site, when Hyrule.net is terribibble/ Completely and totally terribibble. That's where i'll end up.

AND LIKEI REQUESTED ABOUT THREE TIMES NOW. LOCK THE RETARTED TOPIC.

Posted

:moderated: