Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grr...

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Ads aren't bad, just annoying, but they're ads just click the X button, or close it. It doesn't take a monkey to do that, and trust me there is a girl at my school that looks like a monkey so we call her a monkey... It's funny to see her reactions. :lol: It's hilarious.

Posted

Well, I'm fine with the little ad on the top now, It looks much nicer, but before it was madness.

Madness?

Posted

THIS IS HYRULE.NET!

Posted

I da spartan D:

(Psst. You forgot the -loluberownagekick-)

Yaddah yaddah. Yah, problem not mking any sense to anybody, so like i said before. LOCK IT.

Posted

IM SIMPLY RANTING ABOUT HOW THE SITE IS BECOMING HELL.

ouch.

that's rather extreme.

i wouldn't say the site was that bad.

it's okay for me; i'm fine

i'm not complaining. :nervous:

Posted

*checks donation list*

*does not see Cat Girl's, Ryu's or Oh Noe's name on it*

*takes away their right to complain about Dustin getting money for the site to be able to run (otherwsie it wouldn't be here)*

Posted

*checks donation list*

*does not see Cat Girl's, Ryu's or Oh Noe's name on it*

*takes away their right to complain about Dustin getting money for the site to be able to run (otherwsie it wouldn't be here)*

My name's on it!

Posted

My name's on it!

he didn't say it wasn't

also

this thread is how you think that the site went to hell because of ads (not like it didn't have ads before...) stop whining already hyrule.net does not revolve around: Cat Girl, Oh Noes and RYU

Posted

Oi, how did I get mixed up into this? I just agreed with them, and I agree now that the ads in the top right corner is fine. As long as it keeps Hyrule here, I'm fine. Never said it went to hell.

Posted

wered i havent had a single popup on this site ever :wacko:

Posted

This really brings up the question as to why dustin doesn't charge members for joining. I think it will bring in good income for the site and will make new members more inclined to use their account.

Posted

This really brings up the question as to why dustin doesn't charge members for joining. I think it will bring in good income for the site and will make new members more inclined to use their account.

potential members would just join another free zelda forum rather than paying. think about it - most of the population of this forum is younger teenagers and how many teenagers have their own credit card to pay for things on the internet?

Posted

he didn't say it wasn't

also

this thread is how you think that the site went to hell because of ads (not like it didn't have ads before...) stop whining already hyrule.net does not revolve around: Cat Girl, Oh Noes and RYU

I never acused him of saying my name isn't on it.

Posted

I never acused him of saying my name isn't on it.

you freaked out.

Posted

Oi, how did I get mixed up into this? I just agreed with them, and I agree now that the ads in the top right corner is fine. As long as it keeps Hyrule here, I'm fine. Never said it went to hell.

Sorry about all this, you're right, you hadn't said anything yourself.

@Ryu, don't speak for other people, let them voice their own opinions

@Tappy: I think the exclamation mark was for effect of "Yay! My Name's on it!"

Also, charging to create a forum account is a very bad idea, we wouldn't get any new members. If you want to get rid of thew ads, you can donate seperately