Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule 3.0 - Staff nominations!? Woah!

118 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Savanti Romero' post='151994' date='Jun 24 2008, 02:35 PM']I'm eloquent, I have a vast vocabulary. I'm kind but firm and i'm easy to get along with. But i'm also far from perfect, i'm a die-hard Republocrat (I believe in both republican and democrat ideals). An Atheist but i respect peoples religious beliefs. And a decent artist and writer.[/quote]

Um... You can't do that.

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='151975' date='Jun 24 2008, 12:41 PM']I automatically denominate anyone who's nominated themselves, had enough bad experiences of that in the past...[/quote]

Posted

The best leaders are always the ones that never wanted to be one.

I nominate Rumo of Zamonia since he's a pretty cool dude. Listens intently, is considerate of others, is willing to make suggestions, he's pretty active. (The last time I checked he had ~24 post per day count... Around now it's about 5 posts, but my post count isn't any better)

Fierce_Muffin actually doesn't abuse his power much at all.

As a side note, people should not base nominations solely on activity or intelligence level.
While being an intelligent person helps, there are a lot of intelligent jerks out there.
Keep that in mind.
Sahaqiel

Posted

This should be interesting. :)

Currently, I still have not concluded on who I might possibly nominate, so I'll get back to this... :embarrassed:

Posted

I nominate Cat Girl and Chef Nonsense.

Cat knows what to do here, she's been around long enough. She'd make a great mod. Chef would be perfect, he already reminds us to keep on topic constantly. They both know what they're doing.

Posted

I say Cat Girl, and Chef nonsense too. They both are very friendly, and have been on hyrule.net alot, So they would know all the basics and new stuff.

Posted

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size=7][b]I NOMINATE MYSELF

Am I cool now?[/b][/size][/font]

Posted

[size=1][font="Tahoma"]I VOTE FOR KIMMEH.
KIMMEH IZ NUMBAH ONEEE!!! <3

Lulz.

But really. I would vote for Cat Girl. (:[/font][/size]

Posted

[size=5]I VOTE FOR KIMMEH! [/size]

[size=1]and myself...[/size]

Posted

[size=5]I nominate Dustin.[/size] Oh, wait...

Posted

I'd agree with Saha, Rumo of Zamonia seems to be a great guy. Very articulate and all that. And Pokefan, also.

A Cat Girl is fine too.

Posted

I'm not on the forums enough to really know WHO to nominate...
But I also look down on most (key word: MOST) who nominated themselves. I truly think that some of these people are worthy, but...
It'd have to be someone who wouldn't normally take sides.
I mean, we always have 'pervert and non-pervert' wars. The mod would have to be someone who would listen to both sides and not automatically go, "That's wrong". Be unbiased.
I NOMINATE KIMMY AS WELL. [/sarcasm]

Posted

[font="Tahoma"][size=1]But aren't we also looking for new chat mods as well?[/size][/font]

Posted

LOL PIRATES ALWAYS NOMINATE THEMSELVESSSSSSSS ARRRRRRRRR

Posted

[img]http://www.hyrule.net/gallery/albums/userpics/14364/nominate_Savanti_Ad_1.jpg[/img]

Posted

I never abused my power on here, because I couldn't. I barely abuse my power on the chat either, I just spam, that's the only advantage I have on there as a mod. Luneth Uchiha, that was Ultimate Zelda Fan who abused his power.

Also, I nominate Savanti Romero because eh has pictures of funny demon guy riding dinosaurs, and doesn't afraid of anything.