Final Fantasy

674 posts in this topic

Posted

Crystal Chronicles pales in comparison to the standard series.

Posted

Amen. Though, Crystal Bearers does look really good :)

Posted

Hmm... I'm not sure if I know what you're talking about. I've been too busy drooling over XIII and versus XIII, I suppose.

Posted

Square Enix says it's going to be the Wii's first epic Final Fantasy.

Posted

OMG I think I'm going to like that game!!! :o

Posted

So, how's dissidia? Anyone wanna share there stories of epic battles or anything?

So far, I've gotten Cloud and Squall to level 100, and Terra isn't far behind. I'm almost done with all the separate story modes.

Posted

Lessee... I got Sephiroth and Onion Knight to level 100, and Cloud is like... 50ish, i think. I've done all the story modes, just need to beat inward chaos.

Posted

So far my favorite characthers to use are Cloud, Firion, and Squall.

The rest are akward to play as to me a bit xD

Posted

I got Dissidia, and I LOVE it! Kefka's dialogue and voice are fantastic! Can't say the same about his moveset, though...

Right now I've gotten everyone to level 100 (thanks to the handy-dandy ExDeath trick) and I've learned how to use Terra with enough skill to beat all the story modes (inluding that nasty Inward Chaos). Also, I've gotten most of the good equipment sets in the game, with my favorites being Snowpetal (300% reflected magic damage is awesome) and Adamant Chains. This game is pretty cool.

Posted

Hey Knuckle. It's good to see you posting again.

Anyways, I still have no job, so the chances of me having a PS3 by the time XIII comes out is slim. Also, I don't plan on getting a PSP anytime soon.

Posted

Haha. You said PS3. and Slim. Hahaha.

...sorry.

Dissidia is amazing, I just wish I could have it on my PSP go...Stupid Sony...Stupid Square Enix...get your act together!

Posted

Haha. That must have been subliminal. I was actually going to write PS3 Slim at first, but I didn't feel the need to get specific.

Posted

I've beaten one FF. I was extremely close to beating FF 12 but I lose my memory. So sad.

Posted

Hey Knuckle. It's good to see you posting again.

Thanks! I'll try and post more when I can, life's been crazy lately. :wacko:

So I bought FF 1 anniversary edition, and it's... different. The plot was pretty cool, but the smaller numbers for HP and damage still make my characters look underleveled every time I play. Is it even possible to hit the 9999 damage limit in this game?